X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Ingredients & Cosmetics Site

Hi, I just need few suggestions from you guys. Some of you might have your own natural hair blog sites or youtube tutorial. I'd just like to get some tips on how you promote your sites. Aside from cosmetics, we are planning to add natural ingredient products (for all types of hair and skin) in our line-up. We'd like to be similar to Body Shop ;-) We want to introduce our products and we are thinking that setting up a blog site would possibly help...or maybe we could also do some instagram posting...what do you think?

do whatever you can think of site or video...even store to promote your product, be careful trying not frustate ppl like getting on their private land.Some hair business spenf free samples , full size, new coming , or etc. to youtubers or bloggers to try out so they can review for them to buy more from business. But sometimes business paid them to lie in review with their pre paid products. You can display in some blogging or here (curlynikki) to review your product, but they might say you are only saying it since it is your business. I am willing trying your natural hair product and review in facebook, tweek, etc. If it helps. I don't do youtube, might later

Comment

Working...
    X