X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Question

Hey CurlyNikki friends, my sister and I started a cosmetics and beauty supply kiosk. We are running 6 months now and we seems to be having problems with inventory. We are using log books right now (I know, very old school) - we are going to transition to excel soon - but I am thinking, is there are easier way to do this? Perhaps using a table apps - preferably a free one? Thanks in advance!

Hi, ivoryspring. I think, there are free and paid monitoring services that could assist you with your inventory.. I am sure they are readily available online. You just have to pick that could offer reliable support and solutions for that matter.

Comment

I think I found one that might can work...http://www.versesolutions.com/cloud-quality-management-software-QMS/ do you know anything about this one?

Comment

Hi Ivory spring! I saw your post and thought maybe I could help. I'm not familiar with the versesolutions, maybe that has worked for you. I used to run an a small website with 1and1, please see the link below, and they've got a couple of web apps available for inventory, like Brightpearl (which I used) and IXD which means that you don't need to use Excel. I used that, my website was just a small wesbite from which i sold handmade pottery, so my inventory wasn't too large - though it was still easy to lose things! but that might help you guys as I'm sure these web apps are available if you have a smartpone or iPad - so many small business are using an iPad these days too, I recommend it. It helped us so much! Good luck anyway!

and just in case you are interested, I had a good laugh when reading this article
        Web Applications like office apps, Pinterest for image sharing, YouTube to integrate videos and many more add popular features to your website.
        Last edited by pearhair; 05-10-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X