Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadyMika
    replied
    Let's see.... .Assassin's Creed Liberation, Talea of Xilia, wrapping up the open world stuff on ACIV: Black Flag, and slowly working my way through a backlog of DLC, downloaded games, and other PS3 games I have but HAVE NOT finished yet (dance classes keep my schedule loaded). But yeah, BIG Assassin's Creed fan. "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• ms.dee
    replied
    Originally posted by Cici86 View Post
    Im just now getting into gaming because of my boyfriend. At first I hated when things went from a joystick with up, down, left, right to a controller with an analog stick. I couldn't get it! But I forced myself to learn because I wanted to play Halo and fell in love. I think Im an Xbox love more than PS. Anywho, I currently beat COD Modern Warfare 2 (loooved it), now Im on Halo 4, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (I love zombies) and last night I gave Dead Space a try and that game is hella hard. Now I need to buy my own Xbox so I can play at home!
    I love left 4 dead

Sent from my HTC One X using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• thecrazy88
    replied
    Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
    I can't wait until the new Sims 4 game comes out. I love that the company says they are going to make sure the game will run on older machines, like you won't have to buy a $4k computer just to run the game.
    Seriously? That's great.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• Cici86
    replied
    Im just now getting into gaming because of my boyfriend. At first I hated when things went from a joystick with up, down, left, right to a controller with an analog stick. I couldn't get it! But I forced myself to learn because I wanted to play Halo and fell in love. I think Im an Xbox love more than PS. Anywho, I currently beat COD Modern Warfare 2 (loooved it), now Im on Halo 4, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (I love zombies) and last night I gave Dead Space a try and that game is hella hard. Now I need to buy my own Xbox so I can play at home!

Leave a comment:

• Madeaj
    replied
    I can't wait until the new Sims 4 game comes out. I love that the company says they are going to make sure the game will run on older machines, like you won't have to buy a $4k computer just to run the game.

Leave a comment:

• perfectmix
    replied
    Originally posted by emh94 View Post
    I'm a big Assassins Creed fan and have completed everyone so far! I'm still playing the open world on ac4 and completing all the side missions though. I'm thinking of getting Tomb Raider for my Xbox soon, anyone played it yet? Is it good?
    Someone on here was just talking about Tomb Raider. I'm sad I had to turn the game off for the super bowl lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• emh94
    replied
    I'm a big Assassins Creed fan and have completed everyone so far! I'm still playing the open world on ac4 and completing all the side missions though. I'm thinking of getting Tomb Raider for my Xbox soon, anyone played it yet? Is it good?

Leave a comment:

• perfectmix
    replied
    Playing Child Of Eden on the xbox 360. Wish this game had actual storyline play, it would be an awesome concept. Waiting for more games to become available for the ps4...and did I mention Nino Kuni!!!

Leave a comment:

• NikkiNukka
    replied
    Originally posted by PerkyBlackChick View Post
    I wouldn't call myself a gamer but I've been playing the heck out of Just Dance 2014. I also got the new Zumba but I'm not too fond of it.
    I LOVE Just Dance 2014. i got 5 stars last night with "Get Lucky" and 'Fine China" lol I was so proud of myself! lol

Leave a comment:

• NikkiNukka
    replied
    I've missed so much in this place and now we have a GIRL GAMER THREAD!!!!!!!! I'm so hype right now. OK SOOOOO right now I am playing Halo 4 and Tomb Raider. I just started getting into gaming and I am ADDICTED!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lady Judah
    replied
    Hey guys, I finally got Pokemon and haven't been able to put it down! I absolutely love the variety of wild Pokemon in this one. Gen IV and V didn't hold my interest but this one definitely does.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• PerkyBlackChick
    replied
    I wouldn't call myself a gamer but I've been playing the heck out of Just Dance 2014. I also got the new Zumba but I'm not too fond of it.

Leave a comment:

• Natural ugottareid
    replied
    Originally posted by Jivelene View Post
    So, I'm a video game nerd and proud! I have and Xbox 360, a PS3 & a Wii. (the nerd trifecta) Are you a gamer? Do you like to play a little or a lot? What are you currently playing and is there anything that you're excited about that is coming out in the near future? Here's mine:

Currently playing Gears of War 3
    Can't wait for the new Call of Duty, Uncharted 3 and Borderlands 2!!!
    Yeah, I am a gamer too. Uncharted 3 is awesome, great graphics and story line. The online play is incredible. Currently I am enjoying iPad apps like tekken vs street fighter. It is a great game but it doesn't have the configuration for two people to play on the same device. However I would recommend it as a purchase because it helps with being bored.

Leave a comment:

• princessnotice
    replied
    Originally posted by perfectmix View Post
    Oooh! I saw that little big planet karting! Is it fun?

Its just ok. I prefer the regular LBP because I suck at driving lol. Its not really worth the purchase, because it does not have as many levels

Leave a comment:

• Midnight0Kiss
    replied
    My boyfriend got he PS4 and Xbox One and I'm staying with him for most of the week this week soooo I'l get plenty of Assassian's Creed 4 and Left 4 Dead time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X