Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing through Resident Evil 5 for PS3 with my best gay boyfriend! It's the only shoot 'em up game I will play. We're on the third level, but we only get to play together every once in a while. I refuse to play with the computer, they be on that bull! We'll get through it tho, and then on to Resident Evil 6!

Comment

Originally posted by sophisti8ted View Post
      Playing through Resident Evil 5 for PS3 with my best gay boyfriend! It's the only shoot 'em up game I will play. We're on the third level, but we only get to play together every once in a while. I refuse to play with the computer, they be on that bull! We'll get through it tho, and then on to Resident Evil 6!
      I had to take a break from that game. Very frustrating when u can't run and shoot. I HATE those chainsaw guys

Sent from my HTC EVO using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Me too! Those guys are the worst! Gotta get the shot gun on them then 2 quick body shots. Me and Daniel take turns dealing corpal punishment to those guys. I'm still trying to get more used to using the correct weapon at the correct time. My first 'shooter' game and it's a learning process.

Originally posted by melzway View Post
        I had to take a break from that game. Very frustrating when u can't run and shoot. I HATE those chainsaw guys

Comment

I've been playing Pokemon Black on my 3DS since I haven't touched it in a while. Need something new. There's a lot of good releases this year though.
          sigpic

Comment

COD black ops or modern warfare on Xbox ..but most if the time it's TEMPLE RUN on my phone .. If u have an iPhone you MUST play temple run lol

Comment

Gonna pick up my PSVita today. So excited.

Comment

Originally posted by melzway View Post
                Gonna pick up my PSVita today. So excited.

Be sure to come back & holla about that Vita!!!
                GO STEELERS!!!

My staples vary from season to season.

Twitter: @Jivelene and INSTAGRAM: Jivelene

Check Out My Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...kies-tale.html

Comment

I haven't really gotten to play it yet cuz had to go thru updating and setting it up. So far I'm loving it. Nice big screen and the graphics are amazing. I got uncharted and hopefully will get to it this weekend. I wish I could transfer my downloaded psp games but doesn't seem like that's possible.

Comment

*pushes up nerd glasses* i'm a nintendo girl for the most part and normally stick to mario games. I have a thing for old games (like the ones u can download from the wii shop channel) and uhh, yeah any zelda game will keep me occupied for weeks on end . On the go I keep my ds in my bag (im too broke to get a newer one) and other than that I play random online games

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I got to play god of war 3 this weekend! It was really fun! I feel like it was easier than god of war 1 and 2

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkyfro94 View Post
                        *pushes up nerd glasses* i'm a nintendo girl for the most part and normally stick to mario games. I have a thing for old games (like the ones u can download from the wii shop channel) and uhh, yeah any zelda game will keep me occupied for weeks on end . On the go I keep my ds in my bag (im too broke to get a newer one) and other than that I play random online games

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
                        Save up for it! Ocarina of time in 3D is awesome and you'll be sure to like Super Mario 3D land. If you have old video games or books you don't play/read you can trade them in on amazon for credit. I ended up getting my 3DS for free that way. They accept other electronics too.
                        sigpic

Comment

PS2 (updating soon), Wii, and a Nintendo 3DS.
                          Last perm: Nov. 2011
                          BC: Aug. 11, 2012
                          Hair texture: 4c (we sometimes have a love-hate relationship but I still love it)
                          Motto: Live, Laugh, Love

Comment

Originally posted by sophisti8ted View Post
                            I got to play god of war 3 this weekend! It was really fun! I feel like it was easier than god of war 1 and 2

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
                            Love GoW. I've got the whole series.

Comment

Right now, I'm playing the AC (Assassins' Creed) series.

Comment

Skyrim!! I'm a huge fallout fan so since elder scrolls is made by the same company I thought I might like. Its fun there's so much to do its just it almost feels like too much. I never do the main quest I always end up doing side quests.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                                X