X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
    I can't wait until the new Sims 4 game comes out. I love that the company says they are going to make sure the game will run on older machines, like you won't have to buy a $4k computer just to run the game.
    Seriously? That's great.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by Cici86 View Post
      Im just now getting into gaming because of my boyfriend. At first I hated when things went from a joystick with up, down, left, right to a controller with an analog stick. I couldn't get it! But I forced myself to learn because I wanted to play Halo and fell in love. I think Im an Xbox love more than PS. Anywho, I currently beat COD Modern Warfare 2 (loooved it), now Im on Halo 4, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (I love zombies) and last night I gave Dead Space a try and that game is hella hard. Now I need to buy my own Xbox so I can play at home!
      I love left 4 dead

Sent from my HTC One X using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Let's see.... .Assassin's Creed Liberation, Talea of Xilia, wrapping up the open world stuff on ACIV: Black Flag, and slowly working my way through a backlog of DLC, downloaded games, and other PS3 games I have but HAVE NOT finished yet (dance classes keep my schedule loaded). But yeah, BIG Assassin's Creed fan. "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CurlyNikki App
        "May your life be more than the life of stars when they live." --Kemet proverb
        My old CSJ
        My NEW CSJ

Comment

• Hello? Anyone playing or played the Witcher Games? GOG has Witcher, the enhanced edition for 1.99 and Witcher 2, Assassin of Kings for 3.99.

http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher

http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_2
          Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
          Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
          Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
          Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
          Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

• Going out on a limb here. Does anyone play Animal Crossing? I just got New Leaf a few weeks ago and I love it! However, I need friends... willing to exchange friend codes!

Comment

• Lady Judah
              Lady Judah commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohh yes, I play every day. FC: 4554-0087-3145.
              ---

• No Animal Crossing here, but I'm up on the Legend of Zelda. I've played most of them, some of them several times. It's my favorite video game franchise, but I'll play almost anything. The last games that I seriously played were "Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds" and "Hitman: Absolution". Since I usually have to divide my time, I don't play games as often as I used to, but gaming is still a great pastime if I find the right game.
            I have a completely healthy number of book crushes.

Comment

• Lady Judah
              Lady Judah commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm still hoping for a Majora's Mask 3DS release. Especially since I don't have my 64 anymore.
              ---

• Regal Lady Snow
              Regal Lady Snow commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here. I've had my fingers crossed. There's always this year's E3...
              ---

• Hi Curly Gamers:

I'm an XBOX 360 girl and I love Borderland 1 and Borderlands 2, Far Cry, Call of Duty.
            Currently I'm playing Resident Evil 5

Comment

• Bioshock Infinite, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Outlast.
              Transitioning to a new me!
              Last Relaxer: January 17th, 2014

Comment

• So, I just got Tomb Raider I'm kind of excited I've heard really good reviews of this one. Any one else played this game?

Comment

• Yea, tomb raider is da bomb!!! Sent from my SM-T217S using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• BioShock Infinite on XBox 360!
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
                    Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

• Is bioshock infinite good? Sent from my SPH-L520 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Lol, on to Remember Me... Sent from my SPH-L520 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• i play tetris and cobra

Comment

Working...
                          X