X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a gamer? Wha'cha playin???

So, I'm a video game nerd and proud! I have and Xbox 360, a PS3 & a Wii. (the nerd trifecta) Are you a gamer? Do you like to play a little or a lot? What are you currently playing and is there anything that you're excited about that is coming out in the near future? Here's mine:

Currently playing Gears of War 3
    Can't wait for the new Call of Duty, Uncharted 3 and Borderlands 2!!!
    GO STEELERS!!!

My staples vary from season to season.

Twitter: @Jivelene and INSTAGRAM: Jivelene

Check Out My Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...kies-tale.html

Originally posted by Jivelene View Post
    So, I'm a video game nerd and proud! I have and Xbox 360, a PS3 & a Wii. (the nerd trifecta) Are you a gamer? Do you like to play a little or a lot? What are you currently playing and is there anything that you're excited about that is coming out in the near future? Here's mine:

finally, another gamer!
    lol. I have xbox360, psp, ps2, and wii, but the 360 is the main one I use.

Currently playing: Mortal Kombat
    also love: bayonetta, gears of war 3, and god of war (PSP).
    can't wait for Dark Souls and mw3!!

Comment

Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
      finally, another gamer!
      lol. I have xbox360, psp, ps2, and wii, but the 360 is the main one I use.

Currently playing: Mortal Kombat
      also love: bayonetta, gears of war 3, and god of war (PSP).
      can't wait for Dark Souls and mw3!!

Oh yeah, Mortal Kombat!!! It's SO much cooler than I thought it was going to be!
      GO STEELERS!!!

Comment

Videogamer here. It's one of the reasons for why I'm majoring in Computer Science. I have a Ps3 and Ps2. I'm away for college though, and couldnt bring my PS3 with me..since my brother wanted to keep it :[. Will get my own one day, though. Other that, can't wait to go back home during break to get my stats back up!

I was able to bring my PS2 though. So, currently I'm only stuck with two games: GTA San Andreas and Need for Speed Most Wanted. I'm a huge GTA fan btw!

@ OP: You like Uncharted? I love that game. I have the 1st and and 2nd one lol.

Games I'm can't wait for: COD Modern Warfare 3; Uncharted 3
        ●BC'ed @ 22 mo. post,May 2012.
        (Living in sub-tropical humidity hell)

Staple styles: "Band" outs, WNG, banded ponytail
        Stable Products: Aussie Miraculously Smooth (rinse out+leave in), Giovanni (DC+Shampoo), JBCO, Grease/wax, any type of glycerin free gel

Comment

YES!!! gamers in the house. Right now I am playing Dead Island on PS3 I haven't had time for nothing much else. But I have a XBOX360, PS3, PS2, Wii, and PSP. However the best game in the world is Street Fighter form me. I love that game.
          <3 <3 Follow Me <3 <3

facebook--- my adeola
          instagram----Adeola334

Comment

Yup I'm a complete gamer, I own an xbox 360 and currently playing gears 3 and halo reach

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Right here too! I play on X-Box, PS3, and PC
              I'm currently playing Gears 3, Halo Reach, LBP2, Mortal Kombat, and Starcraft 2
              I want to start playing Uncharted 2 I heard its awesome. My major is Simulation, Animation, and Gaming I could always see myself being a gamer which is why I would love to have a career involving VG's

Comment

Originally posted by Jivelene View Post

Oh yes. I love video games. Can't play as much as I'm in school full time. I have PS3, PSP and a few games for my sons Xbox.

My all time favorites are the games from Metal Gear. I'm currently playing Resident Evil 5. I have about 10 games waiting to be played. Can't wait for Uncharted 3, Bioshock:Infinite and the PSP Vita.

Sent from my HTC EVO using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Ok so anyone on xbox 360 my gamer tag is "dekagoodie"

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Anyone playing the new Batman?
                    GO STEELERS!!!

Comment

I have a Wii and had a Nintendo DS but my cousin broke it so now that is his... I just laid away the Nintendo XL from Walmart... I am more into the word and puzzle games and mystery and hidden objects games.. I do have a driving game on my Wii and I play stuff like bowling and tennis and even golf..
                      sigpic

Comment

I finally got my ps3! Currently playing final fantasy, skyrim, and uncharted 3. I'm rhoyal_mica. The 360 died and I didn't see the point in getting it fixed again. Does anyone know when the new Xbox is coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by Mica View Post
                          I finally got my ps3! Currently playing final fantasy, skyrim, and uncharted 3. I'm rhoyal_mica. The 360 died and I didn't see the point in getting it fixed again. Does anyone know when the new Xbox is coming out?
                          I'm sure if u look online you'll find something. I'm getting the psvita next week.

I'm playing Alpha Protocol on the ps3 and resistance retribution on the psp.

Comment

I've been seeing conflicting dates. I did have a lengthy convo about it with a guy at GameStop. He was cute too.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mica View Post
                              I've been seeing conflicting dates. I did have a lengthy convo about it with a guy at GameStop. He was cute too.. lol
                              LOL. No cute guys my age at Gamestop but I so love it when I go in and know more than the guys working there.

Comment

Working...
                              X