X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss how much there is to do there And how much fam there is. Aww I think y'all will love it. I think me an my gf may end up back there next yr also who knows lol

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki
    PJ and proud of it.
    BC 7/17/11

Comment

Im from SC too! And I have got to say, southerners are some of the most judgemental and ignorant ppl I have ever come into contact with.

Nobody should be afraid to be who they are and no one should have to repress what makes them who they are. Its ridiculous that ppl find it their duty to judge what other ppl do with their lives. If they're not harming anyone, why are you all up in their decisions? I hope none of you ladies experience the ignorance that I know exists in the world.

Originally posted by Chelleymonroe View Post
      I think ppl r just so scared of being judged sometimes -shrugs- I'm from south Carolina :-/ it sucks lol. What about u?

Sent from my DROID2 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by rayofsun View Post
        Im from SC too! And I have got to say, southerners are some of the most judgemental and ignorant ppl I have ever come into contact with.

Nobody should be afraid to be who they are and no one should have to repress what makes them who they are. Its ridiculous that ppl find it their duty to judge what other ppl do with their lives. If they're not harming anyone, why are you all up in their decisions? I hope none of you ladies experience the ignorance that I know exists in the world.

Sent from my DROID2 using CurlyNikki App
        Oh I know how ignorant ppl can be and ive experienced things that nobody should have to go through just bc they want to be themselves. Smh I've never understood y ppl care so much what others do in there personal lives. It's beyond me seriously.

PJ and proud of it.
        BC 7/17/11

Comment

I dip my hand in the cookie jar to make sure I'm not missing anything from time to time. :look:
          Last Relaxer: 06/2010
          BC: 10/2010

Comment

Hi, Ladies,
            I'm not a member of your community, but I wanted to say "welcome". I went natural because I wanted to finally be who I really am. While I'm still kinda new I dream of a world where we women can coexist and embrace each other in peace. So I welcome you to CurlyNikki and look forward to your input in the forums. :-)
            Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by materialistic View Post
              I dip my hand in the cookie jar to make sure I'm not missing anything from time to time. :look:
              Lmbo!!! By far the funniest thing I've heard all week. I've never heard it worded like that b4 haha!
              I appreciate ur honesty luv

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using CurlyNikki App
              Everybody asks me why I'm smiling now from ear2ear

I'm here, I'm curly, GET USED TO IT!

Mona cheats on me w/HEHH & I don't mind, We've got a thing going on

Comment

Heeeey ladies! LoL. I'm another here excepting myself fully *hugs*.

Comment

Originally posted by CandiRandi View Post
                  Hey Hun!! -hugs-

PJ and proud of it.
                  BC 7/17/11

Comment

Originally posted by materialistic View Post
                    Lmao! Too tickled. I feel you though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlyNikki App
                    SHEBA dob 12/30/10

Comment

Originally posted by CandiRandi View Post

*big hugs!* hey
                      Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using CurlyNikki App
                      Everybody asks me why I'm smiling now from ear2ear

I'm here, I'm curly, GET USED TO IT!

Mona cheats on me w/HEHH & I don't mind, We've got a thing going on

Comment

I am not gay but I have alot of respect and love for the gay community!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki
                        fearfully & wonderfully made - Psalms 139:14.

Current Products
                        Prepoo: coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil
                        Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Poo/CH Mud&Clay Bar
                        Conditioner: HE Honey I'm Strong/HE Totally Twisted
                        Stylers: Eco Olive Oil Gel/AIAN Curling Jelly/Shea Butter Mix/SM Deep Treatment Masque
                        Butters/Moisturizers: Shea Butter Mix/SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie/Reve Essentials

Comment

There is nothing wrong with you ladies being true to who you are. I think its so liberating. What, sex you prefer should not be, a determining factor on anyone wanting to know you. I have a guy friend that is my heart just so happens he prefers men ! I also have a girlfriend that is gay, & one that is lost lol. My lesbian, friend says my mouth is too smart & she would never date me lmao Guess I better stick with men *shrugs* Welcome to the forum ladies! Chime in on the discussions after all we are trying to achieve the same goal PERFECT HAIR HARMONY!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I support your community, your hair & your decision to be yourself. Welcome ladies!
                            GO STEELERS!!!

My staples vary from season to season.

Twitter: @Jivelene and INSTAGRAM: Jivelene

Check Out My Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...kies-tale.html

Comment

I'm bi-sexual but, also in a long-term monogamous relationship with a man. Sooooo, I haven't been with a female sexually in a while!

While I don't go shouting it down the hallways but, if you ask I will tell =]
                              Kinkies And Curlies

Prepoo: Coconut Oil & Jojoba Oil
                              Shampoo: Creme of Nature: Argan Oil Sulfate-free Shampoo
                              DC: Organic Root Stimulator: Olive Oil Replinishing Conditioner w/ Honey & EVOO
                              Leave-In: Kinky Curly: Knot Today
                              Styler: Shea Moisture: Curl Enhancing Smoothie & Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel
                              Oils: EVOO, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Jojoba, Coconut
                              Spritz: Water & Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Water, & Oils

Comment

Heyyy! Was wondering if we would ever get any recognition around here! *sigh of relief*

Comment

Working...
                                X