X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do u keep his attention

I love my husband so much bt he's nt acting like the man i feel in love with.I'm nt afraid to move on i just dnt want to...

Sent from my M860 using CurlyNikki App

That is GREAT advice!!! I think I learned something from it....haha!! I could close this thread now because there is nothing else to be said!!!
    "God will NEVER put more on you than you can bear"

Fotki
    Youtube Channel

Big Chop: August 9, 2009
    Description of Roxie: mostly 4a, medium density, fine/medium strands, low porosity
    Staple Products: Cream of Nature Shampoo, Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner, Giovanni Direct Leave in, coconut oil, shea butter mix (shea butter, coconut oil, JBCO and olive oil)

Comment

I agree

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Well dayum, thanks for this! I guess I needed to read this too.

Comment

On point mizzcreativelyme-honestly this couldn't have come at a better time thank you

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Comment

Wow u was on point i thank u..marriage is hard work my husband is a man of God bt smewhere within responsibilities he gt off.at the moment we r seperated cause i caught him cheating.bt I've forgiven him now we r still seperated bt trying to keep da want for our marriage alive.I'm nt seeing anyone.its like we r dating all over again bt i knw wht I'm dealing w.I had to stop the nagging cause i was beating him w the bible every chance i gt.he knws his wrong so I've decided to nt talk abt it anymore.i pray all day for me him whoever.And God has shown me a lot abt myself one to b happy alone,i was worshipping my husband,and sme other things I'm still growing in christ.marriage has been one of the hardest task.other than the adultery my husband provides,protects,charming,and he's never abused me.he is my best friend...wht a task to learn "loving a man"

Comment

I'm single and not dating and hope to be married if it's the Lords will... But that advice was beautiful!!! I've placed it in my heart and locked it away... And one day for my gent I will review those notes! Thank you

JusBnNappy from my iPhone
              Big Chop: 5/20/2011

"Don't Remove the Kinks from your hair... Remove them from your Brain."

~ Marcus Garvey ~

ChocolateHairAffair - http://www.youtube.com/user/JusBnNappy

Twitter: @ChocHairAffair

This is a true confession, of a life learned lesson that I was sent here to share with yawl...
              ~India Arie~

Comment

That was some great advice. I learned a thing or two from that. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Eris using CurlyNikki App
                Staples:
                Prepoo - JBCO & Condish
                Shampoo - Shea Moisture, CJ Daily Fix
                Conditioner - SSI Avocado, HE HIS, LUV Nat
                Leave in - KBN Shealoe, DB pumpkin seed, LUV Nat, CK Satin Roots
                Styler - Oyin S&D, OM Shape Shifter, BF Creme Brle
                Gel - CK Coil Jam, Let's Jam Custard
                Moisturizer - Oyin Hair Dew, DB Sweet Cocoa Bean
                DC - SM Anti-breakage Masque, SSI Okra Hair, Rhassoul Clay DC
                Henna - Red Raj

BC'd August 13, 2010 No Transition
                Blog here in the forumThe Life of a Capricorn

Comment

Awesome advice!!!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using CurlyNikki App
                  Interested in working from Home??? Click the link below!!!

http://is.gd/Sdv5Mi

[email protected]

Comment

I agree with everyone else. Great great advice. Thanks for that. I think everyone can take a little something from that right thurr.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by memphisnaturalstylist View Post
                      Wow u was on point i thank u..marriage is hard work my husband is a man of God bt smewhere within responsibilities he gt off.at the moment we r seperated cause i caught him cheating.bt I've forgiven him now we r still seperated bt trying to keep da want for our marriage alive.I'm nt seeing anyone.its like we r dating all over again bt i knw wht I'm dealing w.I had to stop the nagging cause i was beating him w the bible every chance i gt.he knws his wrong so I've decided to nt talk abt it anymore.i pray all day for me him whoever.And God has shown me a lot abt myself one to b happy alone,i was worshipping my husband,and sme other things I'm still growing in christ.marriage has been one of the hardest task.other than the adultery my husband provides,protects,charming,and he's never abused me.he is my best friend...wht a task to learn "loving a man"

i'm happy to know that what was shared helped to encourage you as well as the other ladies God is good y'all. based on your response it looks as if you are growing and headed in the right direction chica. it's great that you have a man of God/good man and you guys are working on things together. yes, marriage is hard work, but what ministry isn't .... u know. marriage is a one of thee most intimate ministries there is. there is something in your husband for you and something in you for him. and once we learn how to maneuver within our marriages to separate fleshly desires/feelings/emotions from our spiritual responsibilities toward our mate, then our trials 'n tribs becomes a bit easier to overcome; which will come in time. first comes the test, then a blessing. but as long as you continue to pray and keep God first, He will show you how to be the helpmate that your hubs needs on all levels. in turn He will condition your husband to be the man that you need as well. hang in there doll and i wish you all the best
                      Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. ~ Marianne Williamson

Comment

Wow you are so on the money. I am learning some of those things the hard way. But God is good and marriage is soooo much bigger than you or me, and it's a testimony for sure. My parents have been married for 43 years, and they aren't always happy, but they have shown me that you can get through anything if you stick together.

Thanks for this wonderful advice (and right on time too)!

And your signature is right on time too LOL!

Youtube: MsKitka82
                        Fotki: public.fotki.com/kitka82/

curls, kinks, and coils galore/low porosity/very dense/medium and coarse? strands

Current Regimen:
                        Poo: 1x a week after pre-poo/hot oils
                        Co-wash: 1x a week or as needed
                        Deep Condition: 1x a week
                        Protein Treatment: as needed
                        Moisturize & Seal: as needed

Comment

Working...
                        X