Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to detangling with my wide tooth comb. The longer my hair gets the more I remind myself why I need to use a comb and conditioner with marshmallow root as opposed to just my fingers.
    http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

• Watching an Amy Whinehouse (RIP) live performance and she high as a kite.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by aynnit View Post
        Me too. Im 18 and I've never been to a party. I just dont like them. Especially the wild, drinking ones. I'd be in there clutching a Bible & praying the whole time.

Sent from my SGH-T589 using CurlyNikki App
        Same! I don't like partying. Never have. My bf doesn't either, which is great!

I'm in college and my friends from high school partied more than the folks I'm in class with lol.
        19 y/o lifelong natural {4a/O-shaped coils;spongy;porous;coarse;normal-dense;MBL!}

{products i love and use}
        Cleanse: Jason's Dandruff Shampoo
        Moisturize: LOCO with AVJ, oil mix and AOHSR; homemade cocoa butter cream
        Deep Condition: AOHSR + castor oil mix, Cassia/Amla/Aloe Vera Powder mix (happy scalp + strong/soft strands)
        Protein Treatment: Neutral Protein Filler
        Seal: Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, JBCO
        Scalp issues: Probiotics

read my blog!
        follow me on twittah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
          Back to detangling with my wide tooth comb. The longer my hair gets the more I remind myself why I need to use a comb and conditioner with marshmallow root as opposed to just my fingers.
          Yeah, I gave up on solely finger detangling a while ago. I see plenty of long haired type 4 naturals who use a wide tooth comb and have great length retention.

I've been experimenting with a detangling comb and I actually like that a lot better. It really does a good job detangling, probably because of the long teeth.
          B/C: April 2, 2011 Last relaxer: October 2010 "Be yourself. Because the people that mind don't matter, and the people that matter don't mind."~Dr. Seuss Blog: http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...part-deux.html

Comment

• Attachment it's purple can't wait to get it in
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
              *raises hand* same here. I've just never been into them 'cause I'm not a very social person.
              I'd rather stay home with a good book and some coffee.
              I'm with Sana on that one

Comment

• Smh @ social media. Ppl want to list how ppl should just get over "it" (the it being any controversy/hatred esp re: race) but why? Maybe it's those using hateful words & making racist & bigoted statements that should get over "it". Since forever now there's been ppl w/ different exoskeleton shades. It's called pigment in the skin that every has but clearly it varies. You mean to tell me, they still have a problem w/ that!? 😱 Wow!! Gosh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post
                  Yeah, I gave up on solely finger detangling a while ago. I see plenty of long haired type 4 naturals who use a wide tooth comb and have great length retention.

I've been experimenting with a detangling comb and I actually like that a lot better. It really does a good job detangling, probably because of the long teeth.
                  I have long-ish hair (round abouts mid-back) and I alternate between finger detangling and using my wide tooth comb. I only use my comb on wash days, but the trick for me is to use a seamless bone comb.
                  19 y/o lifelong natural {4a/O-shaped coils;spongy;porous;coarse;normal-dense;MBL!}

Deep Condition: AOHSR + castor oil mix, Cassia/Amla/Aloe Vera Powder mix (happy scalp + strong/soft strands)

read my blog!
                  follow me on twittah!

Comment

• Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
                    *raises hand* same here. I've just never been into them 'cause I'm not a very social person.
                    I'd rather stay home with a good book and some coffee.
                    Replace the coffee with tea, and thats exactly what I do. I'm not very social at all.

Sent from my SGH-T589 using CurlyNikki App
                    Type 4, Coarse, Low Porosity.
                    75% shrinkage. APL stretched.
                    Natural since 3.7.11.

Comment

• Originally posted by CurlieQutie View Post
                      Smh @ social media. Ppl want to list how ppl should just get over "it" (the it being any controversy/hatred esp re: race) but why? Maybe it's those using hateful words & making racist & bigoted statements that should get over "it". Since forever now there's been ppl w/ different exoskeleton shades. It's called pigment in the skin that every has but clearly it varies. You mean to tell me, they still have a problem w/ that!? 😱 Wow!! Gosh!!

Its so easy for someone to tell others what to do when its not there life to live..

Comment

• Originally posted by Braelynn Blue View Post

The detangling comb I have is just WONDERFUL. I can't even remember where I purchased it. But, it is seamless and I can gently detangle really well. Also, I lose very few hairs either way since I've been doing my henna routine.
                        http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Netteyp View Post

Its so easy for someone to tell others what to do when its not there life to live..
                          There it is niecey!!! So easy

So how you doing? What's the good news with you!?

Oan: yay, finally have the GSN. Did these cable tiers expand the line-up?Kinda wanna call & ask but also don't wanna mess up if someone's mistake... Now all I need is HBO because they've been showing Magic Mike like crazy & I still haven't seen it & need to. Lol, yes need, that's a really longing want. Lol. May throw some nickles & quarters at the tv to make a $1. Good thing about that later is I'd be the one to pick them coins up & put back in my purse. Lol

Comment

• Can't wait to finish designing my rocks to add to the terrace, then my "Peace on the Terrace" garden will be complete!!! Yay! *sigh*. Wish we could add awning to our parts of the terrace, that'd be perfect. Can't even add a screen door. 😠👎 booo!!!

Comment

• My three-day-old twist out was feeling extra crispy, so I just hosed it down, moisturized and sealed. The best part is my hair is long enough to fit into 8 braids! Long hair ftw!!

I'll do a braid out either Wednesday or Friday, so hopefully it looks fab 😋
                              Last edited by Rimi; 06-22-2013, 02:39 PM.

read my blog!
                              follow me on twittah!

Comment

• Has anyone here ever suffered from insomnia? In the last week I've probably had and average of 7 hours sleep in total. I've tried sleeping pills an all but nothing's worked I'm seeing my doctor on Monday, but I was just wondering if anyone else has been through this?

Comment

Working...
                                X