X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally lightening eye colour...

Have any of you guys tried lightening your eye colour with a honey and water mixture?
    A few of my friends and I started doing this a couple months ago and our eyes have become noticeably ligter.
    At first I thought the honey would cause problems with my eyes but it doesn't!
    As long as the honey is 100% pure honey without any extra sugars or preservatives it won't cause any issues with your eye sight whatsoever.
    It is a slow process and would take about two weeks to see any noticeable changes and it does work (for me at least).
    All you need to do it boil some water and fill an empty eye-drop container 3/4 of the way and fill the rest up with honey. Shake it together and leave to cool.
    You can use it as frequently as you want (I use it once in the morning and before bed).
    My eyes dont become sticky at all, as long as you mix enough water.
    It is a safe and natural way to lighten your eyes and it really does work!
    Would you try it out?

I've never heard of it...does it bother your eyes any.

Sent from my ADR6400L using CurlyNikki App
    follow me on twitter @caramel_c

Comment

I've actually heard of this. I wouldn't try it though because I wear contacts.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Pictures of proof? Must see lol

Comment

I don't have any before and after pics clearly showing my eyes but I do of my friend Alyssa.
          Before

One month later.

She used the mixture 3 times a day everyday for a month. It doesnt cause any irritation to my eyes whatsoever.
          Attached Files

Comment

I just researched it i can't wait to try it !!

Comment

Sounds interesting. I personally wouldn't try it though. Even if its completely safe, I don't think there's anything wrong with my natural eye color for me to want to change it. I love my dark brown eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalNessa View Post
                Sounds interesting. I personally wouldn't try it though. Even if its completely safe, I don't think there's anything wrong with my natural eye color for me to want to change it. I love my dark brown eyes.
                ^^^^This!!!!!!!!!!! I love my dark brown eyes as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Wow never heard of that

Comment

Originally posted by HonnyBrown View Post
                    ^^^^This!!!!!!!!!!! I love my dark brown eyes as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! Never wore color contacts. I have my mother's brown eyes and hers were beautiful.

I'd be wary of trying this even if I wanted to lighten my eyes. With all the medical and scientific things available today. Cosmetic changes are the biggest business. If something as simple as putting honey in your eye would have a safe and effective color change. Big Pharma would have already started pushing it past the FDA and selling it for big bucks. Same with hair growth formulas.

As for the picture that is supposed to be proof, I see no noticible difference in the color. Maybe a change in the lighting where the picture was taken, but no difference. Don't mess with your eyes, they are the only ones you get. Just go get some nice safe, doctor prescribed contacts.
                    Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
                    Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
                    Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
                    Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
                    Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

Well stated, Madeaj!

I didn't see a difference in her eye color either, only light change.

Plus we aren't supposed to put food in our eyes!
                      Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Is that Safe?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using CurlyNikki App

Comment

....what

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

This is interesting, however I wouldn't mess with my eyes. Brown eyes may not be a "striking" as blue or green eyes, but they are beautiful.
                            BC'ed Feb. 2012.
                            Hair type: 4a (O curls). Love trying new products!
                            I will conquer my kinky, curly, moisture-sucking coily coils (also known as my natural hair).

Revelation 3:20
                            "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Jesus is waiting for all of us. Let Him in. #repentance #true life

Comment

Originally posted by RosyCheekedSunrise View Post
                              This is interesting, however I wouldn't mess with my eyes. Brown eyes may not be a "striking" as blue or green eyes, but they are beautiful.
                              Es verdad. I don't play around with my eyeballs - I already wear glasses, & I like to keep my eyes in tip top shape. Plus I like the shade of brown that my eyes are. I love the way that they catch the sunlight.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                              X