X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WhatDaCurl13 View Post
    Been to 3 targets 4 Walgreens and none have my favorite SheaMoisture conditioner. I'm so pissed I've wasted my gas and time driving around this city
    Target can look up locations and print out addresses of nearby locations who have your item so you would not have to drive around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
      I didn't realize the person was atheist until after I said I would pray for her.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
      Oh, gotcha. Nobody can read minds, and it's not like she was wearing an "I'm an athiest" t-shirt...or was she? Lol. Did she make any mention of it while you two were talking?

Comment

• I can't get Eet out of my head! Aaaahhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
          I didn't know it was wrong to tell an atheist I'll pray for them.Am I supposed to only pray for people who believe in God?

Sometimes it gets obnoxious. Just imagine if you didn't believe in a religion (eg. Voodoo), but they were gonna do what they do for u. It isn't the worst thing in the world, but....they prob just aren't interested in it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using CurlyNikki App
          -Bri Etsy.com/shop/geekycurly www.GeekyCurly.com

Comment

• I get offended if people know I'm an atheist and still say it. I always nicely ask that you redirect your prayers to someone who really needs it. But some atheists are so rude about it.

Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
            I didn't know it was wrong to tell an atheist I'll pray for them.Am I supposed to only pray for people who believe in God?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Whooo happy one yr!!

Originally posted by AtomicBomb10 View Post
              I just realized I cut my hair a year ago today.

Sent from my PG86100 using CurlyNikki App

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlyNikki App
              *Fortune Favors the BOLD*

Comment

• There is a woman dumber than Palin. The world is coming to an end 👀

Comment

• I realized that when I stopped posting as much that's when I was no longer motivated about my hair. Ima get other together

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlyNikki App
                  Transition-About 3 Months
                  BC-March 2010
                  Blog Title: Know Thyself

"Emacipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
                  BOB MARLEY

Being "Natural" Isn't Just About Hair; Its A Life Style- Me
                  "I rEaLLy LoVE My HaIr!" Seasme Street

Comment

• Hehe , it was sudden !!! Haha , how was the school today? Did you finish your room ??(:
                    Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
                    Ummm...Why didn't I get the memo about this "little husband"? LOL...

Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlyNikki App
                    The Young Naturalistaaaa(:

Comment

• I'm afraid of getting my laptop stolen.

Chemical-Free since Tuesday, March, 23, 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by MokikaStyle View Post
                        I'm afraid of getting my laptop stolen.
                        Get a lock.
                        Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Khayes44 View Post
                          Get a lock.
                          I will. Do you have any recommendations? I saw one on Amazon that looked promising until I saw the reviews that several people got the lock stuck because it easily resets itself O.o They talked about having to find a way to saw it off, which I guess makes it un-lockable in the future. I'll probably try to find one with a key lock...but are those as secure?

Comment

• Im sorry I don't. Dont you have a Mac? I can't remember if I'm talking about the right person.

Originally posted by MokikaStyle View Post
                            I will. Do you have any recommendations? I saw one on Amazon that looked promising until I saw the reviews that several people got the lock stuck because it easily resets itself O.o They talked about having to find a way to saw it off, which I guess makes it un-lockable in the future. I'll probably try to find one with a key lock...but are those as secure?
                            Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

• Staying out of the reality show/celebrity threads is a must for me.

I know better
                              PJ and proud of it.
                              BC 7/17/11

Comment

• Originally posted by Khayes44 View Post
                                Im sorry I don't. Dont you have a Mac? I can't remember if I'm talking about the right person.
                                yes, it has one of those kensington (sp?) lock slots...but, I don't know much about them...

Comment

Working...
                                X