X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quiana223 View Post
    I have no idea what to wear to the zoo on Saturday. I was going to buy a new maxi dress, but the high will be 80.
    Hmmmmm.... Teeny, weeny, yellow polka dot bikini? lol....
    Last edited by Ravenpriestess; 02-21-2013, 07:37 AM. Reason: mispelling
    http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

• Bill Withers' Lovely Day is my musical caffeine today. That song makes me me invincible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App
      BrownEyed Natural

Comment

• Now that I'm dying my hair....black scrunchies, bobby pins, and hair clips won't blend right in. I use (well, I guess used to) the black scrunchies to add volume to my buns. Sigh. Eh, not a big deal though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlyNikki App
        Learning to love my 3c/4a hair for what it is each and every day. I'm in a 2 year waist length challenge, currently collarbone length. Never relaxed, but used excessive heat in the past.

Comment

I have no idea what to wear to the zoo on Saturday. I was going to buy a new maxi dress, but the high will be 80.

Wear light layers that you can take off and put back on. Doubled Tank top, crop pants or just above knee length skirt or shorts. Comfy shoes, sandals. Have a light tshirt and/or shirt that can go over the tank top if it gets cold or you go into a chilly/cold exhibit. Make sure the tshirt or shirt is one that looks good wrinkled, that way you can stuff it in your bag.
          Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
          Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
          Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
          Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
          Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

• This girl is sitting in the seat where I sit every single class. It really pissed me off.

Sent from my MB860 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

80?! Extra jealous.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App
              Thick, dense, coily, protein friendly 4-something hair

Product Junkie

Comment

• Its colder than a snowman's butt out there! 29 friggin degrees, ugh This is the south, it ain't supposed to be no friggin snowmen! lol

Jealous of the 80 degree weather.
                Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
                Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
                Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
                Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
                Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
                  Wear light layers that you can take off and put back on. Doubled Tank top, crop pants or just above knee length skirt or shorts. Comfy shoes, sandals. Have a light tshirt and/or shirt that can go over the tank top if it gets cold or you go into a chilly/cold exhibit. Make sure the tshirt or shirt is one that looks good wrinkled, that way you can stuff it in your bag.
                  Thanks, I wanted to look cute since i'm going with someone I'm currently seeing, but I don't want to be cold. It'll probably be in the 70's when I get there. I guess a quick trip to the mall and get something nice. I'll wear some nice skinny jeans with some pretty flats.

Originally posted by cwmarie View Post
                  80?! Extra jealous.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CurlyNikki App
                  I'd take the cold weather anyday. People left and right are sick because earlier this week, the weather was in the 50's and low 30's. The weather is bipolar. I'd rather have consistency than wearing sweaters one day, and a tank top the next.

Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
                  Its colder than a snowman's butt out there! 29 friggin degrees, ugh This is the south, it ain't supposed to be no friggin snowmen! lol

Jealous of the 80 degree weather.
                  I LOVE MY BALTIMORE RAVENS!

Product Junkie, and I'm always looking for the next best thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Khayes44 View Post
                    Soooo what -__- I'm hating.
                    I miss the cold weather, but this turned out to be a good thing.

Originally posted by Ravenpriestess View Post
                    Hmmmmm.... Teeny, weeny, yellow polka dot bikini? lol....
                    I wanted to buy a maxi dress so I can wear it all day. I'll be in Orlando in the afternoon and night and wanted to wear it out to dinner. It'll be hotter in Orlando than Tampa.

And I'm getting a black polka dot bikini for our next excursion- surfing at cocoa beach

Comment

• When u first big chopped did u feel ppl would think u were into the same sex even tho u were straight? I met someone who also is natural and she asked for my number and these ppl were snickering. Idk what at though

Comment

• That guy that I was supposed to go on that date with last night isn't on POF anymore... I feel like a loser
                        PROVERBS 3:5-6

BLOGS (yes, I have two)!!
                        http://allinhishands.tumblr.com
                        http://staringinthelookingglass.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by proverbs356 View Post
                          That guy that I was supposed to go on that date with last night isn't on POF anymore... I feel like a loser
                          Wow he ditched you then deleted his page? Maybe he did it for a reason? Ur not the loser he is

Comment

• Originally posted by proverbs356 View Post
                            That guy that I was supposed to go on that date with last night isn't on POF anymore... I feel like a loser
                            That sucks. Have you talked to him today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebeautiful_t View Post
                              Wow he ditched you then deleted his page? Maybe he did it for a reason? Ur not the loser he is
                              I've noticed that guys that talk to me on there either just stop talking to me, or they delete their page... One time I got blocked, and I don't even know why that one happened... Kinda hard to not think that it's me.

Comment

That sucks. Have you talked to him today?
                                I hadn't heard from him since he cancelled on me last night. He normally messages me around 1ish, but I noticed that his profile was gone when I checked my inbox and there weren't any messages at all, nor was he in my "viewed me" list...

Comment

Working...
                                X