X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis affect driving?

The exact effect of marijuana on driving ability is a contentious issue, and it is becoming increasingly important that states continue to relax their drug laws. And while drunk driving is on the decline in the US, driving after smoking or otherwise using marijuana has become more common. According to the latest national survey conducted by the NHTSA among weekend and overnight drivers, 8.3% had some alcohol in their system and 12.6% tested positive for THC—up from 8.6% in 2007.

I'm sure it is. I wouldn't get stoned behind the wheel.

Comment

I have a friend who drives high. He convinces me that this is not a problem for him. I agree that when you're high, you can focus on something as much as possible. Concentration is the most important thing when you are driving. But we must not forget that the body is as relaxed as possible, and the reflexes are blunted. So there is a chance that you can ignore the danger. But he says that since he has been using THC oil https://weedsmart.net/product-category/weed-edibles-canada/cannabis-tinctures/ for a long time, his body is used to it and reacts to external factors as well as in a sober state. I prefer to smoke weed only if I don't have to drive. I'm not as confident as my friend.
      Last edited by JoanHodges; 04-15-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X