Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have an issue with this article because it makes it seen, like so many articles already published, that the problem is the female's.
    my fav products:
    evco, evoo, macademia nut oil, castor oil, aloe vera gel, water, shea butter

DaJewel's 4 Type Hair Journey to wl by Dec 12, 2012

"come look at my computer. is sumn wrong. is got ah apple in it. it is bit out of." has me dwl everytime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dajewel View Post
      i have an issue with this article because it makes it seen, like so many articles already published, that the problem is the female's.
      Really? I didn't get that impression. I thought it was saying men need to stop fearing preconceived notions, and women need to stop fronting to get the man-because they won't keep them once the truth comes out.

Then again, I could be reading into it. I hate articles like this that make general statements. I tend to read what I wanna read lol.
      Last edited by Ms Hood; 12-08-2011, 05:31 PM.
      "Real hair, real nails, and real eyes bring real guys." -Common
      OfficialVenusVsMars on IG
      @PerfectlyHood on Twitter!
      http://www.nyenzo.com

Venus vs Mars Blog on Facebook! Make sure to like the page!
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Venus-...57562550954275

Comment

My boy doesn't want to get married until he gets his finances right as well. He says he can't be the man I want. And a lot, if not all of our issues are a byproduct of his lack of cash. But I'm ok with holding down the fort because I'm sure he will be worth it in the end.
        -Bri Etsy.com/shop/geekycurly www.GeekyCurly.com

Comment

Originally posted by beYOUtiful View Post
          My boy doesn't want to get married until he gets his finances right as well. He says he can't be the man I want. And a lot, if not all of our issues are a byproduct of his lack of cash. But I'm ok with holding down the fort because I'm sure he will be worth it in the end.
          Mine is the same way and I agree with him. We both want to start off our marriage with our finances in control. I'm not saying that we wanna be debt free, that's just not a realistic goal for a long time, but we want to be in a position where we can pay down our debt and still live comfortably. Don't know if that makes sense to everyone....

Comment

Originally posted by jslilbit View Post
            Lol. Me too. Maybe they are brothers.

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App
            Orlando????

Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Hood View Post
              Really? I didn't get that impression. I thought it was saying men need to stop fearing preconceived notions, and women need to stop fronting to get the man-because they won't keep them once the truth comes out.

Then again, I could be reading into it. I hate articles like this that make general statements. I tend to read what I wanna read lol.
              I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by beYOUtiful View Post
                Thats exactly what I mean. I dont need it. I know if he had it, he would give it. I love his emotional support.

Comment

But we arent talking marriage. Just relationship

Comment

Originally posted by ToriShawdee View Post
                    Orlando????

Oh boy! Lol. Mine lives in miami for grad school. His brother goes to ucf. You can pm me if you would like to talk. I def need someone to vent to.

Last Relaxer: April 19, 2010
                    BC: November 20, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by ToriShawdee View Post
                      But we arent talking marriage. Just relationship

Wait... So, he can't be in a relationship with you because he can't afford to pay your bills???

Hot Damn! Chivalry ain't dead!!!! Lmao.

Sounds like he respects your worth, but has a bit too much pride... Can you two at least date??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by c.marie.dana View Post
                        Wait... So, he can't be in a relationship with you because he can't afford to pay your bills???

Sounds like he respects your worth, but has a bit too much pride... Can you two at least date??

I'm in the same situation and my guy will not actually date me til he has his stuff together (job and new apartment after graduation from grad school in a week). We had been talking for almost 8 months til he decided to focus on his self 3 weeks ago.

Last Relaxer: April 19, 2010
                        BC: November 20, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by c.marie.dana View Post

My point exactly! But I got him to commit after seeing my point of view. & I dont make him feel less of a man because he cant do for me. He's not under my roof. But I know if he had whatever was needed, he would give it. LOl

Comment

Originally posted by jslilbit View Post
                            I'm in the same situation and my guy will not actually date me til he has his stuff together (job and new apartment after graduation from grad school in a week). We had been talking for almost 8 months til he decided to focus on his self 3 weeks ago.

We talked for a year.

Comment

Um yea...are we all going through the same things? This is the exact same tune I've been getting from my daughters father for the past 2 years. He's 3 years younger than me. He's there for our daughter all the time and they have a very good relationship. Our relationship is good as well...I'm ready for the marriage and settling down with the family that we've started and he tells me that he wants the same thing too but....only after he's worked on him and got him together. He wants go be able to provide everything financially for me and our daughter. I love and certainly respect and appreciate him for that, however I don't think that's a reason for us to not be together. I don't judge or look at him any less for what he doesn't have. I'm just getting really impatient with it all...

Comment

Glad to know I'm not the only one goin thru this.. Mine doesn't want a relationship right now until he gets some stuff accomplished and has a steady income.. He says he doesn't want to be in a relationship because he can't support me financially. Except mine may be worse.. Me and this man have been talking for 3 years. All of our friends think we're weird cuz we been talking for so long but still aren't in a relationship.. Anyway I don't even think I want a relationship with him anymore plus he's moving to ATL for his work and to accomplish his goals in a year and I'm moving to DC for school next fall.

I love him but I just want more and he can't give me what I want right now. Plus I been waiting for his ass for three years lol I don't know how much more waiting I can do..

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Comment

Working...
                                X