Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kinks View Post
    Lol @ f-ing ray of sunshine
    lol, that's the only way I could explain it. :P

OAN: now you tell me you haven't had class in three days... And yet you didn't have five minutes to talk to me?
    I'm not pissed off, but I am upset. It's stuff like this that makes me think he doesn't care about me at all.
    Buuuuuut men think differently, so..*shrug*
    Sent from my iPad using CurlyNikki

Comment

• Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
      lol, that's the only way I could explain it. :P

OAN: now you tell me you haven't had class in three days... And yet you didn't have five minutes to talk to me?
      I'm not pissed off, but I am upset. It's stuff like this that makes me think he doesn't care about me at all.
      Buuuuuut men think differently, so..*shrug*
      They soooo aren't on the same wave length as us BUT I must say that I can be the same way sometimes, I can't help it it's in my nature lol
      ahairaffair.wordpress.com <<<<----- come over && check me out curlies !! I promise you'll enjoy

Comment

• Omg, I so drove right now. Why did I decided to stay in this house for this long. Now my parents are tripping about what time I get home. I have to move and it's sad that when I move I not even giving a warning. I just going to her my shit and leave. I have 4g saved but I trying to save another 8g cause I can't deal with drAma. I have two years left in nursing school and I just want to concentrate on that. I understand that this is there house but can I get freedom. I have to move by August and I pray I really save up enough to get the apt. I want this has been on my mind for awhile and now I actually have to put this in motion.I truly need a prayer! Ugh!😰

Always the lovely WinterKey ♍
        Rn Graduate C/O 2014
        Last Perm: August 2010
        BC: December 24, 2010
        Visit my Shop: ElectricKarma.etsy.com

Comment

• These men at Jack in the Box REALLY pissed me off.
          From the moment I walked in they were all shoving each other and glancing my way, but I ignored it.
          After I placed my order they were all sitting down, but one came up to me. He said something, but I pretended not to hear, so he said excuse me again.
          Then he asked "are you grown?"
          I said "no, I'm 17." and walked away.

After that his friend came up to him and started elbowing him and laughing, and one of his friends yelled "go on, hit that!"

That's so damn childish. It just really put me off. I hate when men act so idiotic.

Comment

• my parents = dream killers smh

i wish for once they would get excited about my dreams and goals instead of pointing everything that COULD go wrong with them. i guess it's my fault for hoping they would share in my excitement when they never really have in the past...i keep saying i'm not gonna tell them, and then i get let down every time i do lol

lesson learned, hopefully!
            Finally 100% natural!!
            Last relaxer: 10/8/2010
            Chop date: 3/11/2012
            Hair type: Solid 4a

Comment

• I really don't feel like I'm beautiful, especially now with my locs and how they're all fuzzy and short. Sigh. I try my hardest to get "dolled" up makeup earrings the whole nine. But still when I go out, I don't feel pretty at all. it's always been this way even before locs. Sigh..

Sent from my iDiva iPhone using CurlyNikki🌟💋
              fearfully & wonderfully made - Psalms 139:14.

Current Products
              Prepoo: coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil
              Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Poo/CH Mud&Clay Bar
              Conditioner: HE Honey I'm Strong/HE Totally Twisted
              Stylers: Eco Olive Oil Gel/AIAN Curling Jelly/Shea Butter Mix/SM Deep Treatment Masque
              Butters/Moisturizers: Shea Butter Mix/SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie/Reve Essentials

Comment

• Sorry luv. Whats really making u feel this way?

Comment

• Originally posted by CurlyNeekMe View Post
                  I really don't feel like I'm beautiful, especially now with my locs and how they're all fuzzy and short. Sigh. I try my hardest to get "dolled" up makeup earrings the whole nine. But still when I go out, I don't feel pretty at all. it's always been this way even before locs. Sigh.. Sent from my iDiva iPhone using CurlyNikki🌟💋

Im guessing this goes deeper than your telling us. You should try to find peace with whatever that situation is so that u can start loving yourself again.

Just know that u are not the only one who feels this way. 2 of the most beautiful women in the world (in my opinion anyway ), gabrielle union & stacy dash, have openly admitted that they have had serious issues with feeling beautiful.

Try this. Look in the mirror everyday, pick something about your body and say out loud what you LIKE about it. Everyday pick something different. This may not be life changing, but it will help

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlyNikki App
                  Shop:YOURAVON. com/irionarce

Comment

I really don't feel like I'm beautiful, especially now with my locs and how they're all fuzzy and short. Sigh. I try my hardest to get "dolled" up makeup earrings the whole nine. But still when I go out, I don't feel pretty at all. it's always been this way even before locs. Sigh..

You are beautiful Neek!!

Sent from my Fro-tastic iPhone using CurlyNikki
                    ~BC May 7, 2011...truly loving my hair*~

Comment

I really don't feel like I'm beautiful, especially now with my locs and how they're all fuzzy and short. Sigh. I try my hardest to get "dolled" up makeup earrings the whole nine. But still when I go out, I don't feel pretty at all. it's always been this way even before locs. Sigh..

Aww Neek, I'm sorry you feel like that but I can for sure say you're a beautiful person both inside and out.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I handle horrible situations very well, but when I see an ex-friend I have a panic attack / emotional breakdown. What kinda crap is that?

Saw one of the girls that *emotionally* hurt me nearly two years ago today. Passed her up at the mall and I just... Lost it. I had to go in the nearest store and cry for a minute. My mom got all worried because I was shaking a lot.
                        Ugh. I didn't realize it still hurt THAT much. I guess I'm wounded deeper than I thought.
                        I'm seriously considering seeing a therapist.

Comment

• Life is too short ! I 'm not even going to waist my time answering you !!

Telling me to be well ! Bitch I'm well ! Can't you see i'm happy ! You on the other hand look and act crazy ! But I knew that already !!
                          Moving on ! See you at the next funeral ! Or maybe never !! I sure don't need you in my life clearly I went 5 yrs without taking to you !

Miss J

Comment

• Thanks ladies. It does go deeper than locs or short hair, but I know what I have to do to heal myself in and out. you ladies are awesome.

fearfully & wonderfully made - Psalms 139:14.

Current Products
                            Prepoo: coconut oil & extra virgin olive oil
                            Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Poo/CH Mud&Clay Bar
                            Conditioner: HE Honey I'm Strong/HE Totally Twisted
                            Stylers: Eco Olive Oil Gel/AIAN Curling Jelly/Shea Butter Mix/SM Deep Treatment Masque
                            Butters/Moisturizers: Shea Butter Mix/SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie/Reve Essentials

Comment

• You giving them to much credit by calling them men. If they act like children then that's what they are: CHILDREN

Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
                              These men at Jack in the Box REALLY pissed me off.
                              From the moment I walked in they were all shoving each other and glancing my way, but I ignored it.
                              After I placed my order they were all sitting down, but one came up to me. He said something, but I pretended not to hear, so he said excuse me again.
                              Then he asked "are you grown?"
                              I said "no, I'm 17." and walked away.

After that his friend came up to him and started elbowing him and laughing, and one of his friends yelled "go on, hit that!"

That's so damn childish. It just really put me off. I hate when men act so idiotic.

Sent from my PG86100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• That's so Sad
                                September 20, 2011 = Last Relaxer

Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/usnaturalgirls
                                BIG CHOP VIDEO>>> http://youtu.be/5l6Fa3sDm-o

Comment

Working...
                                X