X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope this isn't tmi (shaving the "V")

So I always feel best when I'm bare down there. Recently my boyfriend told me he hates it, but I don't know how we can come to an agreement. I can try to keep it low, but not bare and just keep my bikini area neat. This is going to sound like a crazy question, but does anyone know how to keep the hair "down there" soft and not so coarse?

FLICKR
    http://www.flickr.com/people/dollface_muah/

TUMBLR
    http://sunflowersandstarbucks.tumblr.com/

CURRENTLY DOING THE GREENHOUSE REGIMEN/ REAL QUEENS REGIMEN

I was thinkn bout gettn me one of them electric razor things. I don't wana get all in your business but what do u use? (I was hopin there was a thread like this somewhere) I just dnt wan get waxed lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

HAHA...I'm sorry when I first read the title I just bust out laughing i mean the only thing that i can think of is use some lotion, just a little though or maybe a little oil (it is hair that's there)

Kinkyme's iPhone using CurlyNikki App.

Comment

The thing is that shaving leaves the hair ends sharp and prickly. This can also lead to ingrown hairs. Waxing and sugaring will give you a softer end to the hair but I don't know how to achieve an inbetween state. You might have to maintain with sugaring/waxing the area you want to keep smooth and trim with really sharp sissors the rest of the area. (PS keep those sissors separate from others and sanitize with alcohol.)
        Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
        Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
        Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
        Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
        Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeaj View Post
          The thing is that shaving leaves the hair ends sharp and prickly. This can also lead to ingrown hairs. Waxing and sugaring will give you a softer end to the hair but I don't know how to achieve an inbetween state. You might have to maintain with sugaring/waxing the area you want to keep smooth and trim with really sharp sissors the rest of the area. (PS keep those sissors separate from others and sanitize with alcohol.)
          Thank you!! I'm going to try that. Just try getting my bikini area waxed and everything else exfoliate and keep it trimmed and moisturized :/

FLICKR
          http://www.flickr.com/people/dollface_muah/

TUMBLR
          http://sunflowersandstarbucks.tumblr.com/

CURRENTLY DOING THE GREENHOUSE REGIMEN/ REAL QUEENS REGIMEN

Comment

I shampoo the hair down there lol, not near the actual part tho. It stays pretty soft. My husband doesn't like bare, he says its weird.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by CurlyDIVA89 View Post
              So I always feel best when I'm bare down there. Recently my boyfriend told me he hates it, but I don't know how we can come to an agreement. I can try to keep it low, but not bare and just keep my bikini area neat. This is going to sound like a crazy question, but does anyone know how to keep the hair "down there" soft and not so coarse?
              Slap some perm on it.........lmao. No for real, chick at work said she does that, I bet she ish is a scabby mess.

Sent from my MB300 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Omg ^^^^ lol

Comment

Originally posted by gadimples View Post
                  Slap some perm on it.........lmao. No for real, chick at work said she does that, I bet she ish is a scabby mess.

R u serious??

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

LMAO!!! WOW!

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Bahahaha! Omg I hope she put a base on so she don't burn her edges...........lmbo That's a hot mess
                      Why would she do that I mean why would you perm yo chocha not a good idea

Blessed in so many ways! Loving my curls!
                      http://www.youtube.com/sheacoconautral

Comment

Well, I use VEET and take my hair completly off...

But when I use VEET and the hair starts to grow back, the hair is actually NOT rough... (At least mine isn't)...
                        Hair Type: 4C/4Z
                        BC Date: 11/2010
                        Hair Length: Ackward length right now.
                        Porosity: High
                        Products: Panteen Curly Dry to Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner, Shea Mositure Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Curl Souffle, ORS Styling Pudding for Girls, and Coconut oil!

Comment

Ok TMI but my hair is really thick but I'm not really hairy I tried the all over body wax and it hurt like a &)@$$? and I was wondering can I still get it to work or does anyone have recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupcake415 View Post
                            Well, I use VEET and take my hair completly off...

But when I use VEET and the hair starts to grow back, the hair is actually NOT rough... (At least mine isn't)...
                            You use veet, I thought you couldn't use that down there. Do you only use it only the bikini area? How does this work?
                            Visit my Shop: ElectricKarma.etsy.com

Comment

conditioner and keep the hair short

http://simplywholistic.theneriumlook.com/

Nerium AD reduces fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and scars
                              Improves overall texture and tone of the skin
                              Real and dramatic results based on proven science
                              30 day money back

PM for additional information

Comment

Working...
                              X