Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How did u meet ur current gf/bf nd when did u kno he/she was the one. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did u meet ur current gf/bf nd when did u kno he/she was the one.

Post ur love story!!!

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlyNikki App

Wat was it like,how did u feel,nd when did u kno that ur special someone was the one.

Comment

I met my hubs through a friend. We would spend hours on the phone (he lived in anorher state) and not even realize it. We had the most amazing conversations. We talked for months before we made plans to meet. When we finally met face to face it was like my best friend had come home. We havent left each other side sinve tjat night in 2008. We have 2 children now, well one watching tv now and one on the way. I couldnt imagine life without him.

Thete is more but its hard doing this on my phone

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I met my husband at my job! I was his server at red robin. He was with a table of 5 guys who were on a four day weekend from jump school (army). They all tipped really gd and one left his number on the table. I texted to find out which one it was....turned out being the only blk guy at the table lol. I texted/talked to him on the phone for a month straight then his schedule finally allowed us to go out. I only dated him because I wanted to try something new! For once I was dating a guy who wasn't a thug lol. Two months later we were married....lol. It's going on two years n I'm 6 weeks pregnant. So far so good =] although downs come with the ups! He's a good man though! A good provider too!

Comment

Its kinda funny, but I met my current while I was engaged to my ex.I was a resident assistant and Andre' was there visiting a few friend girls. Although it wasn't 'love at first sight', there was something there. And that something grew.

Anyway, as time passed I broke it off with my ex (he was not the one for me) and was single for a while. I thought about Andre' every now and then but I never made a move. It wasn't until it was our school's homecoming that I decided to make my move. I was crushed of course when I found out there was a girlfriend . But I still had my hopes up. I prayed for happiness and peace, not to be in a r/s, but to be happy with myself. Soon thereafter I found that Andre' was reaching out to me. The r/s had turned sour and I had an ear to lend. After talking we realized we have sooo much in common. We have the same goals, viewpoints on spirituality, ideas about children, marriage, everything. And still there is just enough difference between us to keep things alive. But the thing that stood out the most is when Andre' said 'Let's date first, people rush into things too quick and I want this to be perfect..' Never had I had anyone to tell me that. That's when a little voice in my head said yep no more looking.

I love my Andre'. She is the best thing that I have in my life. She is the reason why my heart sings. And I wish that everyone had the type of happiness, love, comminication, respect, and understanding that I have with her.

XOXOX

Comment

Awww how sweet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AuzuriNywele View Post
              Its kinda funny, but I met my current while I was engaged to my ex.I was a resident assistant and Andre' was there visiting a few friend girls. Although it wasn't 'love at first sight', there was something there. And that something grew.

Anyway, as time passed I broke it off with my ex (he was not the one for me) and was single for a while. I thought about Andre' every now and then but I never made a move. It wasn't until it was our school's homecoming that I decided to make my move. I was crushed of course when I found out there was a girlfriend . But I still had my hopes up. I prayed for happiness and peace, not to be in a r/s, but to be happy with myself. Soon thereafter I found that Andre' was reaching out to me. The r/s had turned sour and I had an ear to lend. After talking we realized we have sooo much in common. We have the same goals, viewpoints on spirituality, ideas about children, marriage, everything. And still there is just enough difference between us to keep things alive. But the thing that stood out the most is when Andre' said 'Let's date first, people rush into things too quick and I want this to be perfect..' Never had I had anyone to tell me that. That's when a little voice in my head said yep no more looking.

I love my Andre'. She is the best thing that I have in my life. She is the reason why my heart sings. And I wish that everyone had the type of happiness, love, comminication, respect, and understanding that I have with her.

XOXOX
              Andre is a female?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I've always wondered stuff like this too. Like how do you know when you love someone? How do you know when you're in love? What's the whole story behind the butterflies in the stomach? How does that feel?

Comment

I met my bf in the 8th grade. We were not good friends but I knew him and we had a lot of mutual friends. Anyway, he moved away when we were sophomores in HS and lost touch. He reached out to me through myspace when I was in college but I was interested because he had a child and I didn't go into the city often. Years passed and we stayed in touch through myspace an facebook. He always had something to say about a status or a picture..always made me smile when I didn't want to. Anyway, he gave me his number and held on to it for about month. I was a superbowl party and my team lost and I knee he would understand so I called him and we talked everyday since then. We have been together 2 and half years and he still makes me smile everyday and gives me butterflies. I never knew love could be like this:-)

Comment

I love this thread...reading the stories gives me even more hope for my love & I.lol...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
                    "Be you...be true to you, whether society approves or not!"

Comment

I met my bae at church. One day he gave my I'll oldest sister a hug and I noticed him. Young boy (he's only 5 months younger than me though)
                      But soooo handsome. I asked my sis was he the guy she was trying to hook me up with and she said no.. but she could tell I was a little interested... But I left it at that. About a week later come to find out my sis and my brother in law had been trying to tell him that I'm interested. He hit me up on Facebook and we began to talk. About a week later he gave me his number and we could talk for hours. We had so much in common. He was a respectable gentleman... Quiet and soft spoken (not any more!!) and after witnessing how different he was from the average guys I see everyday, I couldn't let him go. I was in love... Our first kiss reaalllyy closed the deal. This might sound silly but i really felt butterflies and saw fireworks.. i told him this and he said that he did too.. And almost 3 years worth of memories later, here we are still standing..
                      Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by HAIRoism View Post
                        Andre is a female?

Yes, she has been teased about that her whole life. Apparently her aunt thought it was cute to drop the 'A' and add an accent mark. But it is pronounced Andrea.

Comment

Originally posted by AuzuriNywele View Post
                          Yes, she has been teased about that her whole life. Apparently her aunt thought it was cute to drop the 'A' and add an accent mark. But it is pronounced Andrea.
                          :[ poor her as a child

Comment

I met my baby through Match.com!!! Lol it's crazy telling our island family members how we met. They always raise a brow like it was so taboo to meet that way. Anyway we had a connection from the day I opened my account. When I met him a few days later the connection got stronger. And after out first date I knew there was something about him. He was and still is such a gentlemen. He's shown me what a real man has to offer. Our first kiss was beautiful! We've been together 1 1/2 years and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. And I'm currently expecting!

I never knew true love felt this way. He makes my heart melt and I love how were still getting closer.

One day well have to write Match and thank them for their services. I found my match!

Comment

Ok people always give me the side eye but I'm 22 and I've been with my high school sweetheart for 5 yrs. We met through mutual friends who set us up kinda with a double date and we clicked instantly it was even strange to me how fast we connected. I knew this was a long haul when I went off to college and he stayed for a community college after a very hard time dealing with a long distance relationship I was considering maybe taking a break because the strain was starting to get to me. Low and behold he applied to a special intensive (3 classes not tv no computer and cell phones after 9)summer program to get in my school (he didn't get in because his grades weren't that great in high school) so after that I knew that he was gonna stick around and he is still here. I just graduated college and now we are making big plans for our future :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X