Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music that you would be embarassed to admit you listened to.

I am on Youtube listening to some old songs I used to adore when I was little. Now that I am older and I listen to those songs I ask myself wtf did I like about that song! It is so bad! Mine are

All or nothing- O-Town
    Take you home- Bow wow
    The Macarena
    Wannabe- Spice girls
    anything by B2K

• adriel
    replied
    i am sexy and i know it
    this one is my embarrassed song

Leave a comment:

• fruitbowlk
    replied
    I'm really feeling country music right now.

Leave a comment:

• curly_sophie
    replied
    Originally posted by aynnit View Post
    Nickelodeon's Victorious Cast songs. They're good songs, I'm sorry! :P

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App
    I totally agree lol!

Leave a comment:

• PoeticCurls
    replied
    I still like the soundtracks to the Twilight movies.

Leave a comment:

• sweetthang13542
    replied
    The Book of Mormon Soundtrack!

Leave a comment:

• PaigeT
    replied
    I use to listen to evanescence Sent from my SM-T217S using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• TiffanyPerkins3
    replied
    Originally posted by perfectmix View Post
    Lmao me too. I hate it when I'm judged by people who think that I buy into the lyrics. I don't at all but I can't help it if its catchy. Isn't that one of the uses of music? To entertain? I feel like some people just wanna be deep alllll the tiiiiime and that's exhausting to me. Sometimes I just want to relax to some good ol "whoop that trick! Get em" lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App
    Girl yes, it is so not that deep sometimes!

Leave a comment:

• perfectmix
    replied
    Originally posted by TiffanyPerkins3 View Post
    I secretly love bad rap music. That is music with strong beats and derogatory lyrics. I can't help but dance to Too Short's blow the Whistle, I want UGK's I Choose You played at my wedding and The Game's Wouldn't Get Far is one of my all time faves. *puts head down in shame*
    Lmao me too. I hate it when I'm judged by people who think that I buy into the lyrics. I don't at all but I can't help it if its catchy. Isn't that one of the uses of music? To entertain? I feel like some people just wanna be deep alllll the tiiiiime and that's exhausting to me. Sometimes I just want to relax to some good ol "whoop that trick! Get em" lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• MahoganyCurlss
    replied
    Lol I never heard streets of rage soundtrack, but I LOVE me some chrono trigger.

Originally posted by LadyMika View Post
    Confession: I've been jamming the Streets of Rage soundtrack almost non-stop for the past two weeks. AND my troupe director played a Dubstep remix to a song from Chrono Trigger (but I don't think she knows that's where the sample came from). Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CurlyNikki App

Sent from my LG-D800 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• TiffanyPerkins3
    replied
    Originally posted by ALTEREGO View Post
    Lol. Me tooooo I love very derogatory rap music. I know allll of the words to these somgs you mentioned lol. My friends call me gangsta gangsta. hahahaha
    And I want that UGK played at my wedding too. The looks of my family will be priceless lmao

IKR, my plan is to pretend like I don't know what's going on then break out into a twerk session with my new husband! LOL

Leave a comment:

• CurlieQ
    replied
    Not embarrassed about it at all. I like Blue Grass music!

Leave a comment:

• ALTEREGO
    replied
    Originally posted by TiffanyPerkins3 View Post
    I secretly love bad rap music. That is music with strong beats and derogatory lyrics. I can't help but dance to Too Short's blow the Whistle, I want UGK's I Choose You played at my wedding and The Game's Wouldn't Get Far is one of my all time faves. *puts head down in shame*
    Lol. Me tooooo I love very derogatory rap music. I know allll of the words to these somgs you mentioned lol. My friends call me gangsta gangsta. hahahaha
    And I want that UGK played at my wedding too. The looks of my family will be priceless lmao

Leave a comment:

• ALTEREGO
    replied
    Gucci Mane... I teach & my kids think I'm soooooo a goody too shoes. Today I was in the gym and Gucci came on my Pandora. Whewwww my adrenaline rose like heck! Lol

(If they only knew! Lol)

Leave a comment:

• LadyMika
    replied
    Originally posted by MahoganyCurlss View Post
    Geez, I have a list..
    I have old Disney movie songs like from Pocahontas, Aladdin, Mulan, the lion king etc..
    And video game soundtracks from Final Fantasy games, the Legend of Zelda etc..
    I have no issue admitting it, its just really weird when those songs play after a cool hip hop song or something and my phone is on speaker lol. I'm just like..*skip*

Sent from my LG-D800 using CurlyNikki App
    Confession: I've been jamming the Streets of Rage soundtrack almost non-stop for the past two weeks. AND my troupe director played a Dubstep remix to a song from Chrono Trigger (but I don't think she knows that's where the sample came from). Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

Working...
X