Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Music that you would be embarassed to admit you listened to. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Music that you would be embarassed to admit you listened to.

    I am on Youtube listening to some old songs I used to adore when I was little. Now that I am older and I listen to those songs I ask myself wtf did I like about that song! It is so bad! Mine are

    All or nothing- O-Town
    Take you home- Bow wow
    The Macarena
    Wannabe- Spice girls
    anything by B2K
    He who looks outside dreams, but he who looks inside awakens- Carl Jung

  • #2
    My songs would be:

    Tainted Love-Soft Cell
    Logical Song-Supertramp

    Lol weird but classic songs

    Sent from my Zio using CurlyNikki App

    Comment


    • #3
      Embarrassing songs that I used to listen to...that would probably include every bad 90s pop star.
      Hit me baby one more time - Britney Spears ( funny enough I was just singing this song the other day)
      I want it that way Backstreet Boys
      Spice Girls


      Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

      Comment


      • #5
        She got the look-roxanne
        Everything she wants-wham
        You gotta be-desiree'
        Sweet dreams-eurythimics
        ....but I love these...I get made fun of becuz of it...oh well I like what I like lol

        Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App

        Comment


        • #6
          Loved spice girls, barbie girl, konichiwa bitches by robyn, an mambo number 5. Don't judge me im a weirdo an i know its other weird songs just have to think really hard to remember
          Fushigi

          Comment


          • #7
            Anything by Duran Duran and Culture Club. I used to kill Do You Really Want To Hurt Me...hmm, let me head on over to Pandora.

            Sent from my Droid using CurlyNikki App

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by WrenueWew
              harry potter release date the deathly hallows uk
              harry potter 3d what cinema

              how old is harry potter and the deathly hallows for

              harry potter and voldemort prophecy best harry potter quotes by harry potter harry potter release date uk part 1

              universal studios harry potter lines
              harry potter party london 2010
              harry potter at universal height requirements wizarding world harry potter forbidden journey

              I know this is not on topic but I love Mr. Potter.

              Blessed in so many ways! Loving my curls!
              http://www.youtube.com/sheacoconautral

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Coco Naps View Post
                I am on Youtube listening to some old songs I used to adore when I was little. Now that I am older and I listen to those songs I ask myself wtf did I like about that song! It is so bad! Mine are

                All or nothing- O-Town
                Take you home- Bow wow
                The Macarena
                Wannabe- Spice girls
                anything by B2K
                This list is PERFECT!!!!! well except the macarena, but I mean who honestly didnt listen to that on the dl lol!

                nick lachey- shut up (I FREAKIN LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS SONG)
                B2K
                anything off Spice World CD (or whatever the name of that cd was lol)
                anything Debarge (esp El)
                ANY Justin Timberlake
                ANY Fallout Boy
                ANY Panic! At the Disco!

                Comment


                • #10
                  well I'm not really embarassed, I just get really wierd looks and crazy comments for listening to this stuff -_-

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Ace of Base....lol

                    Sent from my LS670 using CurlyNikki App

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      I'm a quiet suburban girl who listens to rnb, old school music, a little rap, pop, some country but I'm embarrassed to say that for some reason I love all of the hoodrat shake your a** type of music. *hangs head in shame*

                      Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Lady E View Post
                        My songs would be:

                        Tainted Love-Soft Cell
                        Logical Song-Supertramp

                        Lol weird but classic songs

                        Sent from my Zio using CurlyNikki App
                        Shut up, I have "Tainted Love" on my iPod.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by tc2221 View Post
                          She got the look-roxanne
                          Everything she wants-wham
                          You gotta be-desiree'
                          Sweet dreams-eurythimics
                          ....but I love these...I get made fun of becuz of it...oh well I like what I like lol

                          Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App
                          Lol, I got that same Wham! song on my iPod.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by azer0 View Post
                            This list is PERFECT!!!!! well except the macarena, but I mean who honestly didnt listen to that on the dl lol!

                            nick lachey- shut up (I FREAKIN LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS SONG)
                            B2K
                            anything off Spice World CD (or whatever the name of that cd was lol)
                            anything Debarge (esp El)
                            ANY Justin Timberlake
                            ANY Fallout Boy
                            ANY Panic! At the Disco!
                            to Panic! At the Disco!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X