Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gucci Mane... I teach & my kids think I'm soooooo a goody too shoes. Today I was in the gym and Gucci came on my Pandora. Whewwww my adrenaline rose like heck! Lol

(If they only knew! Lol)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by TiffanyPerkins3 View Post
      I secretly love bad rap music. That is music with strong beats and derogatory lyrics. I can't help but dance to Too Short's blow the Whistle, I want UGK's I Choose You played at my wedding and The Game's Wouldn't Get Far is one of my all time faves. *puts head down in shame*
      Lol. Me tooooo I love very derogatory rap music. I know allll of the words to these somgs you mentioned lol. My friends call me gangsta gangsta. hahahaha
      And I want that UGK played at my wedding too. The looks of my family will be priceless lmao

Comment

• Not embarrassed about it at all. I like Blue Grass music!

Comment

• Originally posted by ALTEREGO View Post
          Lol. Me tooooo I love very derogatory rap music. I know allll of the words to these somgs you mentioned lol. My friends call me gangsta gangsta. hahahaha
          And I want that UGK played at my wedding too. The looks of my family will be priceless lmao

IKR, my plan is to pretend like I don't know what's going on then break out into a twerk session with my new husband! LOL
          3C/4A thick, fine, and non porous

Comment

• Lol I never heard streets of rage soundtrack, but I LOVE me some chrono trigger.

Originally posted by LadyMika View Post
            Confession: I've been jamming the Streets of Rage soundtrack almost non-stop for the past two weeks. AND my troupe director played a Dubstep remix to a song from Chrono Trigger (but I don't think she knows that's where the sample came from). Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CurlyNikki App

Sent from my LG-D800 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by TiffanyPerkins3 View Post
              I secretly love bad rap music. That is music with strong beats and derogatory lyrics. I can't help but dance to Too Short's blow the Whistle, I want UGK's I Choose You played at my wedding and The Game's Wouldn't Get Far is one of my all time faves. *puts head down in shame*
              Lmao me too. I hate it when I'm judged by people who think that I buy into the lyrics. I don't at all but I can't help it if its catchy. Isn't that one of the uses of music? To entertain? I feel like some people just wanna be deep alllll the tiiiiime and that's exhausting to me. Sometimes I just want to relax to some good ol "whoop that trick! Get em" lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Originally posted by perfectmix View Post
                Lmao me too. I hate it when I'm judged by people who think that I buy into the lyrics. I don't at all but I can't help it if its catchy. Isn't that one of the uses of music? To entertain? I feel like some people just wanna be deep alllll the tiiiiime and that's exhausting to me. Sometimes I just want to relax to some good ol "whoop that trick! Get em" lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App
                Girl yes, it is so not that deep sometimes!
                3C/4A thick, fine, and non porous

Comment

• I use to listen to evanescence Sent from my SM-T217S using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• The Book of Mormon Soundtrack!
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
                    Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

• I still like the soundtracks to the Twilight movies.
                      come celebrate
                      with me that everyday
                      something has tried to kill me
                      and has failed
                      ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

• Originally posted by aynnit View Post
                        Nickelodeon's Victorious Cast songs. They're good songs, I'm sorry! :P

I totally agree lol!
                        Natural since: 5/2/14

Comment

• I'm really feeling country music right now.

Comment

• i am sexy and i know it
                            this one is my embarrassed song

Comment

Working...
                            X