Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who understands K-Pop Music??

I love k-pop,i just dont understand what the heck theyre saying LOL

I definitely hear you on that one (Pun intended lol), I love K-Pop, just never know what they're saying.. Eventually I grab a few of the words though and attempt to recite them, but hey! It's a start lol!
    Throughout history people have been known for finding the one thing that makes a certain person different from the rest and then either picking at it or shunning them all together. We are selfish and fearing of abnormality; I suppose that is because the world never abandons a deceptive leader and his followers. With the right steps though, I'm sure we can become affectionate beings.
    sigpic

Comment

You know they have english, vietnamese, German, Spanish, etc. subtitles, right? You can look for them by putting in the song name and eng sub. Some won't be completely correct because some Korean does not translate to English.... It would be better to learn the language though.... You are going to get sick of looking for translations after awhile.

Sent from my HTC One using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Yeah best bet would be to learn Korean Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I don't understand it either, but sometimes they throw in a couple of random English words here and there.
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
          Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

If I really like a song, I'll look up the lyrics to get a better feel of it. What groups are y'all into??

Comment

Yeah if the song is one of my favorite I'll look up the lyrics, but I understand little things from Kpop now since I've been listening for years now.

Comment

Comment

I'm into Super Junior and SHINee. They are awesome. I fell in love with them a few years ago.
                  (Shaved -Twa- Ear - SL - APL - BSL - WL - HL - TBL)
                  Shaved head August 15, 2014

Comment

I love it!! I'm Korean and Black so I understand a couple of words.

Comment

I love K-Pop! Girls Generation, Shinee and 2NE1. I even love the dramas.

Comment

Oooh. KPop! I'm listening to Kim Soo Hyun's Promise right now. I understand what they're saying. A little. And when the song's slow.

Comment

I just love Psy's Gangnam Style and Gentleman lol

Comment

Working...
                          X