Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the saxophone and the piano. Both of my children play the piano. One child also plays the saxophone. My husband plays the saxophone. I love listening to them play. It is music to my ears.

Comment

Saxophone and piano

Comment

I play the piano & attempting to teach myself guitar

Comment

I love cello and piano! Piano music can take me anywhere and the cello just stirs my spirit.
          BC'ed Feb. 2012.
          Hair type: 4a (O curls). Love trying new products!
          I will conquer my kinky, curly, moisture-sucking coily coils (also known as my natural hair).

Revelation 3:20
          "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Jesus is waiting for all of us. Let Him in. #repentance #true life

Comment

I play the piano and I really love string instruments maybe one day I will start playing violin too

Comment

Sadly I've never played an instrument but I absolutely love hearing the drums, guitar and piano. I hoping that one day I'll have time for drum lessons. I've been interested in playing for at least 5-6 years now

Comment

String instruments, piano, percussion, and guitar.
                "Failure, in my book, is someone who lives in the safety of their laptop taking shots at those who actually achieved what they have been unable to do." ~ Eli Roth

Comment

Piano and cello. I used to play the piano but I haven't found time to do lessons. Every time I go to nordstroms I fight the urge to get on their piano and play a few songs. Oh and I took guitar and tenor saxophone lessons too. Those were fun too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I love love loveeeee piano music... it's very soothing

Sent from my N861 using CurlyNikki App
                    Authentic to the CORE. Follow me on IG: @classyt_

Comment

I play the piano, and I used to be in band back in high school and played the bass guitar. I must say, a woman on bass is sexy Hahaa. & I played recorder back in grade school. But one thing I love to hear are strings. I just melt when I hear them.

Sent from my LT30at using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                      X