X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Micheal Album: Xscape

The new Michael album, Xscape, came out on the 13th. I missed the boat on that one. In April, I remember seeing the posters on facebook, but I thought it was an april fools prank since it was on the 1st. Oops. hehe. I heard clips of the songs during a story on the radio, and they seem pretty ok. It's interesting how the end result turned out different than the beginning demos but not surprising. Songs like Smooth Criminal and Remember the Time are still top ranked on my list, though!

Did anyone get the album yet? Have a fav song?
    Last edited by KurlyKP; 05-17-2014, 08:59 PM.

I don't know what song it was, but i heard one from the new album on the radio the other day and it was SO good.
    Transitioning to a new me!
    Last Relaxer: January 17th, 2014

Comment

Looove Michael Jackson, love the fact he didn't try to convert to new aged music. It's like he knew his fans and knew we wanted his music not some weird sound that some artist do when trying to convert a few examples..... Toni Braxton, Monica, Chico Debarge, etc. I love these artist, don't get me wrong, but if you love music like I do. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Sent from my HTC6515LVW using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
      X