X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What genres of music do you like?

Music is universal and everyone can relate to it. What genres do you like? I like Rap, R&B, Neo-Soul, blues, indie, acoustic soul, alternative, classic rock, pop, brit pop, underground hip hop, soul, oldies.
    He who looks outside dreams, but he who looks inside awakens- Carl Jung

I can get down to anything with a good message and songs where I'm not being cursed out. My favorite genres are neo-soul, jazz, contemporary Christian, gospel, and R&B.

Comment

Soca is my favorite. I also enjoy R&B, pop, hip hop, gospel, classical, & a little country.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki 
      I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman...that's me!

Comment

Omg!! I LOVE soca yet they don't play on the radio here in N.W. Florida

Comment

I have eclectic taste. But I mainly listen to metal or reggaeton. yeah weird combo.

Sent from my M865 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

They dont play any soca here! .....I love Reggea Music, Jazz, hiphop, oldschool hip hop and some Pop
            www.emilycottontop.com
            my blog on Curlynikki-http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curly-hair-blogs/10309-emilycottontop.html

Comment

I can listen to pretty much anything so long as it has feeling to it and meaning. The only two I can only deal with in VERY small doses is soca & reggaeton...which is weird cz they're so similar to reggae & I listen to that more than anything else

Comment

Techno, Old school hip hop, r n b , dancehall reggae, soul, and some gangsta rap when no one is around lol

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by LuvJonez View Post
                  I can listen to pretty much anything so long as it has feeling to it and meaning. The only two I can only deal with in VERY small doses is soca & reggaeton...which is weird cz they're so similar to reggae & I listen to that more than anything else
                  I can take soca because I dont hear it often but Im sure I will change my tune real quick the moment I go to a Trini party... hide all bottles!
                  www.emilycottontop.com
                  my blog on Curlynikki-http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curly-hair-blogs/10309-emilycottontop.html

Comment

I have very ecclectic tastes in music. I like old school soul, blues, rnb, rap (including gansta rap with strings of obsenities, haha), hip hop, rock, metal (which is much heavier rock), and...classical. I despise country music. All of it. And pop music...ew. But that's just because I don't really listen to a lot of mainstream music bc radio be playin songs all the way out.

Sent from my DROID2 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Gospel, country, classical and old school r and b.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlyNikki App
                      peepla
                      http://purplebutterfly-peepla.blogspot.com
                      ~ http://AptitudesUnlimited.artfire.com ~
                      :: http://peepla.etsy.com ::

Comment

Reggae, conscious reggae, dancehall, soca and meregue.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I like the oldies/soulful music, r&b, reggae, and hip hop. I am trying to broaden my reggae music knowledge. Can anyone recommend some good reggae artists??

Sent from my Eris using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Neo-soul, R&B, Oldies, some hip hop, some gospel, & some country

Sent from my MB860 using CurlyNikki App
                            last relaxer:4/2009,BC:8/2009,locs 5/2010, cut off locs 10/2011
                            YOUTUBE: 1trueyou
                            FOLLOW ME: @lilbitforreal
                            LIVE LAUGH LOVE
                            Staples:
                            -WATER
                            -Shea moisture coconut & hibiscus curl & shampoo,curling souffle, & curl enhancing smoothie
                            -virgin coconut oil & essential rosemary oil

Comment

Indie rock, pop, r&b, classical, middle eastern music (not sure what they call it), country, and a few African genres

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Working...
                              X