X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
    Aloe vera gels helps me for acne scars. I've heard some info about aloe vera juice skin benefits so I decided to give it a try, I apply it once a day before going to sleep and after 10 minutes wash it off, cause if I leave it overnight it clogs my pores. So Iíve been using it for 2 weeks and now my skin looks much better than before, of course I didn't get rid of the scars (i guess its impossible to do in natural way) but they are less noticeable now. I've also read the article saying that aloe vera helps for psoriasis, and as far as I understand it should be taken internally.
    I usually leave the Aloe Vera Gel on after I've washed my face and then apply my lotion. Is it a MUST to wash off Aloe Vera Gel from your face?
    *Too blessed to be stressed*

--> Last relaxer: April '11
    --> Since last relaxer: I went through the transition period by cutting/trimming my hair and did the same things to my hair except put the "creamy crack" in it
    --> What I do now: Around the beginning of 2012 was when I really started paying attention to my hair and embracing my curls. From that time & now, I have reveled in natural hair care products and have never looked back since

Comment

Originally posted by NaturalSunshine View Post
      How do you use it - Do you place it only on spots as needed? or do you use it daily ?
      I would like to know this too if someone could answer.
      Be the full package daily
      http://mseverythingg.com
      Twitter: MsEverythingg

Comment

I started using AVG about a month and a half ago. I use it daily in the morning and at night after using my facial scrub then apply this to moisturize my skin after

Comment

Aloe vera gel has antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is moisturizing but doesn't give skin a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily complexion. Get more information here.
          Last edited by sophianathan; 11-06-2013, 10:21 PM.
          Sophia Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by sophianathan View Post
            Aloe vera gel has antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is moisturizing but doesn't give skin a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily complexion. Get more information here.
            Thank you that is great information
            Be the full package daily
            http://mseverythingg.com
            Twitter: MsEverythingg

Comment

Dr. Nivedita Dadu's dermatology clinic is a leading skin clinic in Delhi providing laser and aesthetic skin care treatments.
              Dr. Nivedita Dadu is one of the dermatologist in Delhi using modern technologies for the treatments and services of every skin type and their problems. Our dermatology clinic is committed to offer high-quality care and use standard products in a very warm and friendly environment.

Visit: >>> https://www.drniveditadadu.com/general-dermatology

Comment

I think for eye wrinkle or scars use best anti aging serum
                Buy best anti aging serum and anti aging wrinkle cream online. Ha peptide anti aging serum is best for wrinkle treatment. The active ingredient in Ha peptide anti aging serum reduce wrinkles under eyes and make you look younger. $59.99 with 30 days money back guarantee.

Comment

For wrinkles or scars or aging signs use the best anti aging serum for treatment.
                  Buy best anti aging serum and anti aging wrinkle cream online. Ha peptide anti aging serum is best for wrinkle treatment. The active ingredient in Ha peptide anti aging serum reduce wrinkles under eyes and make you look younger. $59.99 with 30 days money back guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                  X