X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My love affair with African Shea Butter and how we met

I was introduced to Shea Butter after reading about it on curkynikki.com. I then introduced Myself to it over the summertime. After reading all the beneficial properties, I decided to put it to the test with the natural sunscreen protection. I used it raw at first but I was going through it very quickly so I decided to make it creamy. I chose a cheap "queen Helene" moisturizer, (I just needed acartier creamy base to make it creamy) and did a 50/50 mix. "Shea butter is pricey on (SI).

In previous years I'd go like everybody else to the pharmacy isle picking out a sunscreen with the highest spf I could find and I would still burn and towards the end of the summer I would peel. . . Let me tell you how Shea butter not only protected my skin from druness from the pool water but by September I had a deep Bronze to a Mohogany that with crisp tan lines absolutely NO burn and I did not peel ANY skin. Now in previous years I'd be at the beach or pool for limitef amounts of timd for fear of burn. Ladt summer I was in the pool doing a high nimber of laps and out of the pool for reapplication and sunbathing I felt this stuff was like kryptonite against sun and damage

Its because its so rich in fatty acids, is a natural sunscreen, and protects to the maximum of 450 degrees of heat (just 2 of the list of properties) and this stuff does this, a waxy thick substance harvested from a nut. My tan just faded last month. Then I introduced it to my hair . . .thats another post

Read your post today loved your description and I also found it so informative, thank you. I bought Monsia primarily because I wanted to even my skin tone. I noticed that shea butter is an ingredient in the cleanser, toner, day & night cream! I love the texture and smell of all the products. Only been using it for a few months but age spot is slowly disappearing, yippee!
    Reverse the Signs of Aging with Monsia Advanced Skin Renewal System. Monsia uses a combination of Advanced Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Shea Butter. Free Shipping.

Comment

Thank you for the referral website, I will surely check out the products

Comment

Thank for providing such a great information about Shea butter and It was good to know that Shea butter is really works great for skin, sunscreen and for skin moisturizing.
        TCM Recipe | Best Homemade Herbal Eczema Cream

Comment

Working...
        X