Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solvaderm doesn't work. Try Olay Luminous instead!
    Wen...nothing else!

Comment

Dark Spots on the face is due to pigmentation. Regular cleansing and moisturizing is the key for removing dark spots on face. One should preferably use nature based products for shedding its blemishes. Why not look here for the skin care products to reduce the dark spots on face.
      Effective, high quality clinical skincare products and cosmetics for professional grade skin care.

Comment

You should watch this
        The tutorial is detail and effective.

Comment

Are you okay with taking home remedies? If you are interested in taking home remedies here are my suggestions Buttermilk, Aloe Vera, Lemon Juice, Potato, and Sandalwood.
          How to Prevent Pimples

Comment

Potato Juice
            Lemon Juice
            Rice Flour

Use this for up to 3 days but not longer because the effects wear off. Just rub it on your face, leave it on for 15mins then rinse with cold water. You'll see results in a few uses. But if you want something more powerful (yet still gentle), try a pigment corrector. I recommend one from Skinceuticalsbecause it's fast acting and effective. Also, some dermatologists offer facial bleaching to lighten dark spots.
            Last edited by HCavill; 08-17-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorgeouslady View Post
              I still have dark spots on my face for 14 years. That's my bad habit to pop it when whitehead show up I don't like it on my face. I want my face stays beautiful. What kind of products can help to remove dark spots?
              Lemon is a quick and easy solution can be found in your kitchen or your nearest grocery store. Lemons have vitamin C that can lighten dark spots on your face and it's easy to apply.
              More useful information about skin care found here- http://www.justtanninglotion.com/

Comment

Working...
              X