X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove dark spots off my face

I still have dark spots on my face for 14 years. That's my bad habit to pop it when whitehead show up I don't like it on my face. I want my face stays beautiful. What kind of products can help to remove dark spots?
    Last edited by Gorgeouslady; 08-29-2012, 09:23 AM.

Hey I have the same problem. I have been using raw African black soap. And Shea butter as a moisturizer. Don't put too much Shea butter because it'll make your face greasy.

Instagram & Twitter: @kkmgodfrey ♊❤😁

Comment

• badhairday
      badhairday commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering about shea butter also because it is in my Monsia product I was thinking of mixing it with jojoba oil - better or do you think using shea butter on it's own is better?
      ---

I use Ponds Clarent B3, not natural but works for me. Target sells the travel size for $1, that lasts me a month or 2 cuz I only use it once a day.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using CurlyNikki App
    Tightly coiled 4a TWA
    CW: GTTTT
    S: EVOO&EVCO

Comment

• badhairday
      badhairday commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing Ponds Clarent B3 good to know it removes age spots.
      ---

Nerium AD is the best skin care product that I have ever tried and I have tried thousands through the years. LOL!!!

I have been using it for 60 days. I saw immediate improvement after 7 days but I had to make sure that it was REALLY working with REAL results.

My face has improved tone and texture. My face feels smooth and more tighter in a positive way. My old acne scars and discoloration are almost gone ~ 80%. I see daily improvement.

I also rub the product on my ankle scar and my finger nail cuticles. The ridges in my nails are GONE and my excessive cuticles are almost nonexistent. My 4 year old surgical scar has flattened and has lightened in color.

I can post pictures as soon as I find out how.

Enough for now check out the website - http://simplywholistic.nerium.com/

http://simplywholistic.theneriumlook.com/

Nerium AD reduces fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and scars
    Improves overall texture and tone of the skin
    Real and dramatic results based on proven science
    30 day money back

PM for additional information

Comment

RE: skin spot

I had many spots on my face and neck some due to sun damage few months back. A friend suggested me to use microdermabrasion technique. After application my cheeks used to get red. But just next day it would disappear. After four applications my spots have diluted aroungd 90%, it has wonderful effects.
      Last edited by Kellywayne; 09-04-2012, 11:26 PM.
      IPL machine for skin care

Comment

i used to have really bad acne in hs and college...well not really acne but the marks it leaves. i started using ambi cocoa butter soap to wash my face and i moisturize with ambi fade ceam. omg it works so well it will take a couple of months for you to see results but it really does work. i got my bff mom and older brother using it.

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Tomatoes just slice one open and rub some of the juices on your face. Use the seeds and place them over your scars. You can keep it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. I've been Doing this for a month now and my scars are slowly fading (it takes time). It also helps reduce any new pimples that I still get occasionally. They go away much faster now that I'm doing the tomato masks.
          Big Chop: October 2008
          Type: 4a/4b hair
          Length: APL when stretched
          Fav Products: Terressentials Hair Wash - ACV- FSG - Fluffy Shea Butter Pomade - Coconut Oil

I'll die living just as free as my hair.

Comment

I've been using raw African black soap and these two products pictured. I have many dark spots from adult acne and these have been my staple for the past couple months. I also have really sensitive skin so all the things I've tried with chemicals have only made it worse. This is a slow process but I can tell a difference so I'm in it for the long haul.

Sent from my EVO using CurlyNikki App
            Attached Files

Comment

i'm in the process of getting rid of some dark spots, exfoliating every 3 days with sugar and lemon juice or olive oil, yes to tomatoes acne scrub and im going to try a clay mask every week but this has really helped!
              "I will not be triumphed over."
              instagram: we_soldier_on

Comment

Thank you for your advice so I am still using the fresh lemon juice and honey together which is help.

Comment

Hiiii Nala

Hiii, Nala. How many Kgs of Tomota you have used yet, I guess using a permanent technique would have been more cost-effective and better.
                  IPL machine for skin care

Comment

My mom had severe scars from acne and it had gotten worse when I visited back in march. She came to visit me a couple weeks ago and her face looks amazing. She looks totally different. It's bright and clear now. I wish I could upload photos from my phone but for some reason my app won't let me. Anyway she used the Clinique even better dark spot corrector. I loved her results so much I went and got some a week ago. I have some problem areas on my cheeks and hopefully they will fade with this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kellywayne View Post
                      Hiii, Nala. How many Kgs of Tomota you have used yet, I guess using a permanent technique would have been more cost-effective and better.
                      I usually just buy a container of tomatoes from my local famer's market (for less than $2). Then when I get home I take out one tomato, slice it, squeeze out some of the pulp and use it as a face mask. The tomato is FULL of pulp and seeds so even using just one tomato will last several days. One container lasts several weeks. I've been doing the masks daily for about a month and I'm only on my 2nd container of tomatoes, so they last very long.
                      Big Chop: October 2008
                      Type: 4a/4b hair
                      Length: APL when stretched
                      Fav Products: Terressentials Hair Wash - ACV- FSG - Fluffy Shea Butter Pomade - Coconut Oil

I'll die living just as free as my hair.

Comment

Nerium is amazing

http://simplywholistic.theneriumlook.com/

Nerium AD reduces fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and scars
                        Improves overall texture and tone of the skin
                        Real and dramatic results based on proven science
                        30 day money back

PM for additional information

Comment

Lemon juice mixed with honey is a good home remedy. Also chemical peels from your dermatologist.
                          The way to the top is Perserverance! 😌

Comment

Working...
                          X