Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe cleansers make sebum production and acne worse but if you wear makeup at least use a makeup remover cloth.
    Start Transition: November 2008
    Big Chop: May 2009
    Current Length Feb 2013: MBL
    Goal: WL

My avi was in October 2012.

Comment

As a person with sensitive combination skin I have to wash my face with something but it has to be gentle. Lately I've been using african black soap and then moisturizing with a little raw shea butter and it's been working wonders. If I ever use a toner it's rosewater, which has definitely aided in erasing some of my old acne scars
      __________________________________________________ ________
      Last Relaxer: Dec. 2012
      Hair type: Mostly 4b, some 4a and 3c
      Current Length: Apl
      BC Date: Dec. 2014- Apr. 2015

Comment

I never used anything on my face until I started wearing makeup . Thats when I biught some apricot scrub and I occasionally do a mask !

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I have a long skin care process lol..I love face creams and whatnot.

Now, before I would say less is more, but that was when I didn't have anything that worked for my skin and everything broke me out.
          Now that I've found my "HG" products and know what my skin likes, I have a bit too much.

I definitely don't "need" a super long process, but if I don't use anything at all my skin gets very dry and dull.

Comment

All I I use is astringent

Sent from my SCH-R530X using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Sad to say I only rinse my face with water that's it every two days. My doc told me washing too often strips the natural oils . I don't use any creams or anything. When I started using things to get rid of my acne scars my skin acted crazy!!!! I found out foods n drinks with high fructose corn syrup make my skin breakout. So all I drink is water nothing else. And my skin as flourished. I only breakout during my periods and ovulation.

Comment

I just keep it simple, washing with aveeno body wash and moisturize with eucerin cream.

Less is best.

Comment

Wash toner and moisturizer that's it for the face
                  And wash and lotion for the body
                  Keep it simple

Comment

The skin is very important. Healthy eating can also help in maintaining a good skin. I recently found on the web about massage palper-rouler that can help in removing acne as well as keeping the skin healthy and glowing. I think that this is a natural way to get a beautiful skin. Also, drink plenty of water is good for the skin.

Comment

Working...
                    X