Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sawah
    started a topic Acne treatment with Tretinoin cream

Acne treatment with Tretinoin cream

I started experiencing adult hormonal acne in November 2011. I tried everything but nothing worked till now. Finally went to the dermatologist 6 Weeks ago June 2012, and was given Tretinoin cream 0.025%. This is a retin A cream.
    I am impressed with the result and hope that this can help someone going through this.

Here are my day 1 and week 6 results

discoveringnatural.blogspot.com
    Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlyNikki App
    Attached Files

• mania
    replied
    Acne is one of the most common issue that most of the teenage facing in the their growing age but the most important to get proper consultation from a dermotalogitst for better advice and treatment.

Leave a comment:

• SharonBlaine
    replied
    I would see it, you get the protection for the skin is rapidly and just the correct treatment for tretinoin skins inflammation issues.

Leave a comment:

• sawah
    replied
    I hope it works for you. I also take antibotics twice a day but the dr. has reduced the dosage to once a day. Another thing is that I changed my birth control from mirena iud to
    Ortho tricyclen pill. I also stopped using biotin vitamin. Hth

Leave a comment:

• Naturalbeauty81
    replied
    Originally posted by sawah View Post
    I started experiencing adult hormonal acne in November 2011. I tried everything but nothing worked till now. Finally went to the dermatologist 6 Weeks ago June 2012, and was given Tretinoin cream 0.025%. This is a retin A cream.
    I am impressed with the result and hope that this can help someone going through this.

Here are my day 1 and week 6 results

discoveringnatural.blogspot.com
    I am going to the dermatologist next week. Out of nowhere my face just started breaking out even using a medicated cream and ingesting a pill also. I am tired so I am going to see a doctor and I will document also via pictures. Wish me luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Leave a comment:

Working...
X