X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade cleansing face masks

Hey guys so I heard one lady say she uses egg whites and lemon, what do sum u use to make a face mask and does it prevent/get rid of acne/acne scars?

Sent from my LG-P925 using CurlyNikki App

I'm using rhassoul clay. I can feel my pores tightening. Omg. I usually wash with Clearasil daily cleanser, so I probably only have one really old acne scar. But I'm sticking to this clay from now on.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using CurlyNikki App
    -Bri Etsy.com/shop/geekycurly www.GeekyCurly.com

Comment

Ooh, I want to try rhassoul clay! I was using bentonite, but haven't had any luck with it lately.

I really have a thing for fruit masks. Papaya, pineapple, strawberry, blueberries, etc.
      Mixed with yogurt, Lemon juice, honey, oatmeal, or olive oil

It all works wonderfully. But if I'm specifically trying to combat acne I use plenty of lemon juice.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlyNikki App 

Comment

Im using bentonite clay as of now..do u make the fruit mask and if so how? Also how often do u do face mask?

Originally posted by SanaxRadiance View Post
        Ooh, I want to try rhassoul clay! I was using bentonite, but haven't had any luck with it lately.

I really have a thing for fruit masks. Papaya, pineapple, strawberry, blueberries, etc.
        Mixed with yogurt, Lemon juice, honey, oatmeal, or olive oil

It all works wonderfully. But if I'm specifically trying to combat acne I use plenty of lemon juice.

Comment

Originally posted by MixedDiva5 View Post
          Im using bentonite clay as of now..do u make the fruit mask and if so how? Also how often do u do face mask?

I used to use them weekly, but now I just use them whenever I feel like it.
          There are so many different masks.. Egg, clay, fruit, etc. so the mask I use really just depends on the way my skin looks & feels.

But yes, I make them myself.
          I take some fruit, (not a lot. A few pieces is really all that's needed) and blend it in a blender.
          I know people prefer chopping/mashing it up with a fork, but I've never had any luck with that.

After the fruit is all liquid-y I add stuff to it. Couple tablespoons of yogurt, or honey, or both. You can pretty much use any combination of things.

Bubzbeauty on YouTube makes some great DIY masks, and I especially love her strawberry mask. I've used it on myself and a few other women in my family, and we all love it and try to use it often.

YouTube.com/user/CuriousCannibal

Comment

I often use egg whites as the mask for my face. It is very effective. It can help me remove blackheads, too.

I usually follow the information in this web: https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...or-blackheads/

It say "For better efficiency, you get glair by a thick layer on the skin (usually 2 sides of the nose) and then take a small piece of tissue paper to place on it. Wait for the mask to dry completely, lightly peel the layers off the nose. Dried glair will pull blackheads out quickly.

Applying glair onto face skin can undoubtedly help you remove acne effectively; however, another wonderful impact of this action is that your skin will get to be brighter and glowing."

Good luck to you!

Comment

I used honey, olive oil and oat meals as my home made facial mask

Comment

Working...
              X