X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuck, oily skin and acne

Hey curlies! I found this recipe for oily skin and acne, to cut back on the oiliness and dry up zits!

So, the recipe is: 1-3 aspirin, honey and a bit of water. Crush up the aspirin and add water to make it like a paste, warm up the honey and mix it all together!

You can apply the mix onto your bumps or your entire face. Leave on for ten minutes the rinse with warm water. I am gonna try it as soon as I post this. I will let you all know how it works!

Please keep us posted I'll be watching

Comment

My skin feels great. I had a bump near my eyebrow from plucking, after I rinsed I noticed I could see the hair causing the bump, so I plucked it out. As for other bumps and my oily skin, my bumps are flat now and look dried up, my face does not feel oily at all. I also added sugar to exfoliate and my skin feels a whole heck of slot better. Where I have blemishes, I also noticed the face mask uplifted the dead skin!

I think I will be doing this often! My skin feels like its breathing

Comment

By the way, I can't keep my hands off my face now!! It feels so soft and babyish!! But, I have to stop touching because I don't want it to be oily!

Comment

Originally posted by tbw26 View Post
          My skin feels great. I had a bump near my eyebrow from plucking, after I rinsed I noticed I could see the hair causing the bump, so I plucked it out. As for other bumps and my oily skin, my bumps are flat now and look dried up, my face does not feel oily at all. I also added sugar to exfoliate and my skin feels a whole heck of slot better. Where I have blemishes, I also noticed the face mask uplifted the dead skin!

I think I will be doing this often! My skin feels like its breathing
          Can you please provide your estimated measurements? And did you use raw honey or just regular-at-walmart honey? Thanks in advance!
          Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Comment

Originally posted by KamsMa82 View Post
            Can you please provide your estimated measurements? And did you use raw honey or just regular-at-walmart honey? Thanks in advance!
            Well, I used 3 aspirin, one small squirt of honey(which I got from a little girl who harvests her own but I'm sure store bought will work), and I would say maybe a teaspoon or two of water. I added the aspirin, then a bit of water carefully to make a paste, then added warm honey.

Comment

Also, try sprinkling some baking soda in your hand, and add a few drop of jojoba and EVOO to create a paste, then apply it to your face, gently massage, then apply a hot wash cloth to your face to steam your skin, and remove the cloth when it becomes room temp, then rinse with warm water, then cool to close your pores. It's sorta like a mask and deep cleanser

Comment

I gotta try this now that the weather is changing again I'm tryna keep my.skin looking good not like.a grease ball

Sent from my SPH-D600 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Oh I need to try this!!!! Thanks for posting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Comment

How often do you apply thus mask? My problem is my skin gets oily in the middle of the day, does this mask prevent that?

Comment

No problem you all!
                      @Truth, I do the baking soda cleansing twice a week. I have oily skin, but have been doing the OCM(oil-cleansing method), google it or check out my thread on it. So far so good!

Comment

I tried this trick and my oily face is gone!!! Thanks a lot!

Comment

I use a gel for washing with salicylic and shakimic acid. But I'll try your recipe if my gel runs out.

Comment

Thanks so much for this! I also saw a recipe from a YouTube video that seems really promising. It's a mixture of potato juice, lemon juice, and rice flour. It actually looks really good and will make your skin look glowy and less oily.

Comment

what I do:

cleanse - (honey, witch hazel)
                              tone - (placenta toner with tea tree)
                              moisturize - (argan oil)

no more breakouts and yucky acne

Comment

Working...
                              X