X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Mac Spiked dupe.

I'm trying to look for an affordable alternative to Mac's "Spiked" eyebrow crayon. I have used Maybelline's Define A Brow (which I LOVED) in Dark Brown but it seems as if it is sold out and/or discontinued.
    Last Relaxer: 06/2010
    BC: 10/2010

I just bought the maybelline pencil at Target on clearance for $3. I guess they are trying to get rid of them. But they do have a new line of brow pencils. It comes with a brow brush and everything for about $6.
    Originally posted by materialistic View Post
    I'm trying to look for ardable alternative to Mac's "Spiked" eyebrow crayon. I have used Maybelline's Define A Brow (which I LOVED) in Dark Brown but it seems as if it is sold out and/or discontinued.

Sent from my Desire HD using CurlyNikki App

Comment

Originally posted by materialistic View Post
      I'm trying to look for an affordable alternative to Mac's "Spiked" eyebrow crayon. I have used Maybelline's Define A Brow (which I LOVED) in Dark Brown but it seems as if it is sold out and/or discontinued.
      Almay Brow Defining Pencil
      NYX eyebrow marker
      physician's formula brow definer
      stilla auto brow definer
      Styli-Style Brow Liner 24 Waterproof
      SEPHORA Collection Retractable Brow Pencil
      Last edited by curlymonie; 02-07-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Don't know where to find Mac's "Spiked" eyebrow crayon but I know from where I can follow the men's spike hairstyles, that's the perfect page for me
        Best HairStyle for Men 2017 updated on based of popularity, Best barbers and haircuts around the world. Checkout Women HairStyles 2017.

Comment

Working...
        X