Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTubers with good natural/everyday styles?

Hey everyone!

I recently decided that I want to start doing my makeup on a regular basis, but I've never really done it before, so I wanted to look at some "gurus" on YouTube for advice and inspiration. Only problem is, I'm having a hard time finding black girls (or basically anyone who isn't white or Asian) who do tutorials for everyday makeup.

Even some of the tutorials labeled "everyday" use super bold colors, glittery eye shadow, or just look like there's a ton of makeup caked on, and to me, that doesn't really count as everyday lol.

Once I get used to the whole makeup routine, I can always edit Caucasian/Asian gurus' tutorials to fit my skin color, I guess, but I'm not there yet, so...

Any suggestions?

(YouTubers are preferred, but I'm okay checking out bloggers as well!)

Hey! I am not a beautician but I know a bit about regular make-up. Though this is an old thread, but as you have posted about regular makeup I felt like sharing it with all. Many people love to wear make-up everyday to enhance their beauty so the very first step should be of clean face wash. Next if you plan to spend time in sun, then apply good sunscreen and if not then a moisturizer would go. Dab some primer onto your fingertips and apply it. Then choose a good foundation, concealer and compac for yourself and apply them too. Then apply blush, an eye primer and eyeshadow colors and make your eyes pop with a little eyeliner and finally add lip color or gloss. Nowadays they say our outfit or make-up is incomplete if we do not use an accessory with it. And everybodys favorite accessory that is in trend is glasses. It has become a trend to wear glasses wherever you go. With regular makeup you can go for cat eye glasses or bifocal plastic fashion reader glasses or those glasses that suits your face best. You can navigate to this website just to see the glasses that are in trend and those that are available in the market.

Comment

Working...
    X