X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big eyes? Eyeliner?

Hey guys, so i was wondering what kind of mascara do yall use to extend your lashes to the max? Yah' know, to make your eyes appear bigger. Also, how to you like to line your eyes? Im interested in what everyone else does

I have sensitive skin, so I I use the physician's formula falwsies and I LOVE it! For my every day look, I like to line my eyes (top) from the mid to the end, with a cat eye, I rarely line my whole eye, or my bottom line...but sometimes I'll line it with a light eyeshadow for a more open eye look..

Comment

Thank you for the tips

Comment

I'm in love with Benefit They're Real Mascara. It makes my eyes pop and gives me that long look I'm looking for. The only thing, you have to be careful not to over due it because you will may end up with a clumpy look. I haven't found a right way line my eyes yet. For now I visit Pinterest for tips. However I can tell you I prefer gel eyeliner over stick.....unless it's Urban Decay.

Comment

I'm not sure of the exact name but it's by Maybelline and it comes in a long skinny yellow tube. It's really awesome. Also I find I get maximum length by applying mascara to one eye then doing either bottom lashes or my other eye and let the first eye dry just a little( not completely dry but sticky instead of wet) and then I go back over it with a second coat and if I really want a dramatic look using a different mascara for the second coat helps too. Oh and curl your lashes! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CurlyNikki App

Comment

I have a product I know you will love. Send me a PM and I will send you more information.

Comment

Originally posted by mebrown96 View Post
              I have a product I know you will love. Send me a PM and I will send you more information.
              Please sent the name of that product in this forum only, so that we all can able to know about that product.
              TCM Recipe | Best Homemade Herbal Eczema Cream

Comment

Working...
              X