Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of looking like a Dalmation...

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good dark spot remover for sensitive skin? Sent from my LG-P506 using CurlyNikki App

Type: 4C (multi-textured)
    Density: Moses couldn't part it...
    Porosity: Low
    Strand Thickness: Coarse

Have you tried african black soap before? Its chemical composition helps to even out skin tone after continued usage.

Comment

I never tried it before, I'll give it a shot. Thank you! Sent from my LG-P506 using CurlyNikki App

Type: 4C (multi-textured)
      Density: Moses couldn't part it...
      Porosity: Low
      Strand Thickness: Coarse

Comment

African Black Soap (the real stuff), vitamin c serum, sunscreen of at least SPF 30 (with high PPA) daily. Reapplied correctly.

Comment

Peels. Fruit peels, lactic acid, glycolic acid, etc. Research which would suit your skin type best and incorporate one into your skincare routine. Exfoliating will encourage cell turnover and smoother, even skin. Hope this helps.
          DivaWorld blog @ TrueLifeDiva.wordpress.com *Last relaxer June 2011, fully relaxer free June 2013 *Hair type 3C, color treated, fine strands

Comment

100% natural shea butter, honey and oatmeal, or a citrus facial toner. they're all natural ingredients from your kitchen so you shouldn't break out more from them.

Comment

Aveeno makes a really good evening and clearing facial wash. It comes in both like a cream form and as cleansing pads. I use the pads and they have been working wonders on my face. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CurlyNikki App

Comment

You can try the green apple peel for sensitive skin, by juice beauty. They also have different products. Their products really & truly work.

Comment

I am from Singapore and my skin color is olive and I have just started using the Monsia Advanced Skin Renewal System range. Have a look at their website http://www.monsiaskincare.com/uk/mon...al-system.html you will see that dark spots is listed. I will keep you updated with how it works for me if you want? I have a very small area on my left cheekbone.

Comment

I wanted to update you all on my post of 08-30-2014 - the age spot is fading very slightly but I am sure it will take quite sometime before it disappears completely.
                    Monsia has done the research to find what truly causes the skin to prematurely age and how to delay, minimize and even reverse the signs of aging.

Comment

Originally posted by jolieicess View Post
                      100% natural shea butter, honey and oatmeal, or a citrus facial toner. they're all natural ingredients from your kitchen so you shouldn't break out more from them.
                      Yes you can use the shea butter which works greatly for removing the marks of skin. Other things you have suggested are also best.
                      TCM Recipe | Best Homemade Herbal Eczema Cream

Comment

There are many effective simple home remedies you can use to get rid of these annoying dark spots, for example :

First figure out your skin type. If it's Greasy, Dry, Sensitive or Combined. Dry and Sensitive need something lighter and lots of moisturizer. Combined is a very good skin type to have, because it needs less treatment. For greasy I recommend also getting some Grease Pads from Super drug, which soak up excess grease.

Next, the best thing is to find a good face wash and treatment pads too.

I've tried lots, and out of all I think Clearasil Ultra is the best, but I greasy/combined skin. Try their Treatment Pads and Treatment Scrub Gel. Use once in morning and once in evening. Don't over-wash or scrub to hard because this won''t help, it'll just make things worse.
                        Clearasil are best, they have lots of different choice for different skin types.

Drinking lots of water help immensely too. Chocolate doesn't cause spots, but a healthy diet and exercise is good too. Lots of fresh air, fruit as well.

Spots on back are hard, mainly because they're harder to reach and check. If they're really bad then doctors is a good idea, because prescriptions are sometimes the best answer, especially if you have acne. My advice, is to scrub your back with some of the Clearasil Ultra Scrub while showering or having a bath.

Don't bother using blackhead pore suckers, they don't work, and check any websites that claim to have spot miricle cures against other websites. Try Grace Your Face face masks, they work wonders for blackheads (and dark rings under eyes too .) Salting works too, thats getting a wet cloth and soaking it in tap water with some salt in it, and applying it to your face. Try steaming your skin over hot water too, once a month to prevent dry skin, helps loads! In the end though I went to see my doctor because mine were getting to hard to handle, I got a little bottle of 'Zineret' and it's worked amazing. Skin is completely clear!
                        Here are some simple home remedies for acne and for skin cleaning that will help you get rid of dark spots too.
                        Step 1

Apply vitamin E directly to the dark spots on your skin. Take a vitamin E supplement daily. Vitamin E helps heal the skin cells and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
                        Step 2
                        Dab castor oil over the dark spots on your skin. The castor oil will help fade the dark spots while improving the texture of your skin. The oil can also help smooth out raised dark spots on your skin.
                        Step 3
                        Add some fresh lemon juice to a cotton ball and gently dab it onto the dark spots on your skin. Apply the lemon juice twice a day in the morning and night. The lemon juice will gradually help lighten the dark spots.
                        Tips and Warnings
                        Avoid using tanning beds as this can quickly cause dark spots on your skin.
                        Consult your doctor for medical advice before trying to treat the dark spots yourself.

Comment

Working...
                        X