Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarm's

Hi, Coach,

A friend of my girlfriend just hired a bodybuilding coach in the bikini category, and this coach immediately put her on a stack of SARM. We're trying to convince her to fire this coach.

It's hard for me to find reliable data about these things.

My questions would be like this:

1. Are they considered anabolic steroids?

2. Are they safe for a woman?

3. Possible side effects?

4. Are they effective for building strength and muscle mass?

SARMs are not a bad idea. You should know how to take them though.

Comment

As for me, sports nutrition and dietary supplements are the best options for a natural bodybuilder, I don’t use SARMs, prohormones, and nootropics. At first, reach your genetic potential in natural bodybuilding, and then ask yourself whether you should apply that pharmacology. However, I highly recommend you not to use it anyway because it may cause huge unpleasant side effects during misuse. I use only sports nutrition and dietary supplements like phosphocreatine, vitamins, essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, and minerals with their compounds. Sports nutrition is rather convenient as, firstly, you don’t always have the opportunity to stick to certain mealtime, secondly, you don’t need to eat kilograms of food to meet your daily need of fat, protein, and carbs, which is pretty convenient, and for this reason, sports nutrition was invented. In our busy lives, we don’t have enough time for mealtime, and it helps with that greatly. Btw, has anyone here knows something about https://rats.army/? I heard that‘s a good source where I can buy sports nutrition. What can you tell that? I’m asking ‘'cause now I’m looking for another source, my current supplier has not so much to offer. Great thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
      X