X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Weight Loss Challenge

Do you have a weight loss goal for 2012? Are you looking to change your life and get healthier? I am starting this forum for those of us who want to lose weight. We can lose weight together. Why not join a GREAT support system?

Use this forum to do any of the following
    -Weekly or monthly weigh-ins
    -Post healthy eating or exercise tips
    -Find encouragement from other like minded people'
    -Post update pics througout your journey

You can start posting your weigh-ins and goals. As time goes on just drop in every week to share your successes, challenges, and even failures. But, most off all DON'T GIVE UP!!! God bless!
    http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Height: 5'6
    Current Weight: 199 lbs.
    Goal Weight: 140 lbs.
    Starting Health Goals: Increase fruits & veggies. Decrease fats & sugars.Walk at least 30 min. 4-5 x's per week.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlyNikki App
    http://ravencurlyblogspot.com For curlies who LOVE to take care of their hair and have fun while doing it!

Comment

Im in! Im currently 5' tall and my weight has been fluxuating (sp?) between 165 and 150 for the last year. Im not huge but I have a small frame and for me, thats too much for me to carry around. I am currently on blood pressure meds (Im 25!). So, my goal is to get to a solid 125 lbs. Im excited to get this started!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
      Blog: http://naturalmommy86.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LuvlyCurly86 View Post
        Im in! Im currently 5' tall and my weight has been fluxuating (sp?) between 165 and 150 for the last year. Im not huge but I have a small frame and for me, thats too much for me to carry around. I am currently on blood pressure meds (Im 25!). So, my goal is to get to a solid 125 lbs. Im excited to get this started!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using CurlyNikki App
        Welcome Luvly Curly! We are getting healthy together. Let's speak your goal into existence. Imagine those bp meds will no longer be needed. Now take one step towards your goal each day. God bless!

Comment

I want in!! I'm 5'5" and 178lbs. I stared weight watchers this time last year and had to stop because of financial issues. It worked!! I maintained very well after but I tend to gain weight when I'm in a relationship and that is what happened so now that I'm out of it I still have the weight. Soooooo.... I have bad snacking habits that have become worse over the holidays. I just want to change my snacking habits because I workout 3 times a week it just doesn't go anywhere

Sent from my A854 using CurlyNikki
          Whatever you do.... be the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Love_Me_Natural View Post
            I want in!! I'm 5'5" and 178lbs. I stared weight watchers this time last year and had to stop because of financial issues. It worked!! I maintained very well after but I tend to gain weight when I'm in a relationship and that is what happened so now that I'm out of it I still have the weight. Soooooo.... I have bad snacking habits that have become worse over the holidays. I just want to change my snacking habits because I workout 3 times a week it just doesn't go anywhere

Sent from my A854 using CurlyNikki
            Welcome Love! I heard Weight Watchers works well. I have a friend on it & she's losing it. Snacking will get you every time. What kind of workout do you do? Cardio, weight lifting or mixed? Remember we are able. Whatever your goal is begin by seeing yourself successful then act on it. God bless!

Comment

Sounds good, I want in too.
              I need to loose weight because im on this whole life journey changing myself. I'm 5 foot 5-ish..probably almost 5 foot 6 & I'm like 280, I finally gaining confidence in myself at 22, took forever huh? My goal is to be a solid 200 before the end of the year, little goals at time. im ready. I plan to cut out all sweets and replace with even more veggies.
              Sent from my SGH-T499 using CurlyNikki App
              A Different Me

#TOKE - Take On Knowledge Everyday, And Hit Me On My Nextel Chirp.

@HYFR_PINEAPPLES - Follow Me On Twitter

Comment

I would like to join yall!!!
                Height: 5'4"
                Weight: 194
                Goal weight: 150 (I like my but and thighs)
                My pla: To learn how to eat for health an nutrition, not satisfaction. I am going to work out, but I know working out alone will not help me loose the weight. I've don't that before and only maintained with no fluctuations at all. Not even when i ate horribly. So that's a plus for me later on. But for right now, I've got to change how I eat along with the exercise.
                sigpicLast relaxer 8/21/09
                BC 11/15/09
                NhappyJackie.Onsugar<<<< My Blog
                My FOTKI Youtube

Comment

Height: 5'4
                  Weight: 200
                  Goal weight: 160
                  Nutritional Goals: Eat more fruit & veggies, drink more water, start multivitamin.
                  Exercise Goal: Walk 3 miles 3 times per week.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki

Comment

Originally posted by RCeeDoubleU View Post
                    Sounds good, I want in too.
                    I need to loose weight because im on this whole life journey changing myself. I'm 5 foot 5-ish..probably almost 5 foot 6 & I'm like 280, I finally gaining confidence in myself at 22, took forever huh? My goal is to be a solid 200 before the end of the year, little goals at time. im ready. I plan to cut out all sweets and replace with even more veggies.
                    Sent from my SGH-T499 using CurlyNikki App
                    Welcome RCee! You are in good company. You sound like you have a plan. Got a sweet tooth? Fruits are good for subbing empty calorie treats. My fav "dessert" is my mom's homemade apple sauce. Dad is diabetic so she uses Splenda. I grab a take home bowl every Sun. Remember you can do it! God bless!

Comment

Height: 5'2
                      Weight:207
                      Goal Weight:185-for now
                      Plan: Workout 3 times a week by doing Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. No fried food. Drink mainly water. Sweets only once a week. Don't count calories.
                      Twitter- @LoveZaporiah
                      Tumblr- http://lovezaporiah.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NhappyJackie View Post
                        I would like to join yall!!!
                        Height: 5'4"
                        Weight: 194
                        Goal weight: 150 (I like my but and thighs)
                        My pla: To learn how to eat for health an nutrition, not satisfaction. I am going to work out, but I know working out alone will not help me loose the weight. I've don't that before and only maintained with no fluctuations at all. Not even when i ate horribly. So that's a plus for me later on. But for right now, I've got to change how I eat along with the exercise.
                        Welcome Jackie! You are now a part of an awesome support network. Small changes make a difference! Slow & steady wins the race. Just today I had fruit w/ my breakfast & I took a walk afterward. Set a weekly goal & stay positive. God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Candislee View Post
                          Height: 5'4
                          Weight: 200
                          Goal weight: 160
                          Nutritional Goals: Eat more fruit & veggies, drink more water, start multivitamin.
                          Exercise Goal: Walk 3 miles 3 times per week.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki
                          Welcome Candislee! Your goals sound so attainable. There are many great multivitamins. I take Nature's Way Alive Women's Multi Energizer featured in Dec. 2011 issue of First Magazine. Drinking plenty of water helps flush toxins out of the body.You are off to a good start. God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveZaporiah View Post
                            Height: 5'2
                            Weight:207
                            Goal Weight:185-for now
                            Plan: Workout 3 times a week by doing Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. No fried food. Drink mainly water. Sweets only once a week. Don't count calories.
                            Welcome LoveZaporiah! I have heard great things about Walk Away the Pounds. Walking is a great weight bearing exercise. When you incoporate hills & inclines your calorie burning increases. I wish you the best & remember to check in throughout your journey. God bless!

Comment

5' 7
                              224 lbs
                              Goal is 150.... Long way to go.
                              Try to work out 4x a week and lay off on eating out/fast foods.

Comment

Working...
                              X