X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health and Wealth

Is there anyone on here, who may be a bit down on their luck, who might not be in the best of health, fatigued, unfit, suffering from insomnia or restlessness.
    As a new mom these last couple of months have been hard, made more difficult by the fact that financially I'm under a lot of stress, I still am but slowly and surely things are getting better and are changing..

Over the past few weeks I've been reading and researching on the topic of health and wellness, just how much our diet impacts our health and the current trend of things.

I want to help people become healthier, we have to start changing one thing until we can change another, because I understand that it's difficult to change out unhealthy habits.
    We've all been raised to eat a certain way and believe often times without any detailed questioning.
    It takes great strength to make a change, a change that will make us happier, more energetic, full of life, a change that will allow us to live life to the max.
    But, we find it hard to let go of our habits, we find it difficult to admit that possibly what we've been taught for so long about certain subjects may be wrong and far from the truth, in the best interest of someone else and not us.

If you're interested to find out more do post a rely to this, what are your comments and feelings.
    Would you be interested in improving your health and the quality of your life?

I'll finally be picking up my package tomorrow. I will tell how these Ahmazing products are then

Comment

Working...
    X