X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Hair Artists & Illustrators

I just found this link on the blog Black Girl with Long Hair. These artists are so talented! Not sure if #3 or #5 is my favorite. They're all just so good!

Know any artists like these? I'm sure we'd all be interested in their work!
    Aside from the bloggers, vloggers, natural hairstylists and businesses who are working hard to enlarge and expand the natural hair community worldwide; there

These are beautiful, I found a lot of great pictures on pinterest but I can never find out how to order some prints.

Comment

• KurlyKP
      KurlyKP commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm surprised that more pictures don't have contact information watermarked on them. Makes it much easier to actually obtain one for yourself.
      ---

Those were cute. I really hadn't seen most of those artists.
    come celebrate
    with me that everyday
    something has tried to kill me
    and has failed
    ~Lucille Clifton

Comment

Natural Hair Art and Illustrations

FIVE DOLLAR OFF FRIDAY!!!! TODAY ONLY!!! DONT MISS OUT!! Receive $5 Off Your Total Art Purchase. Enter Coupon Code: FiveDollarOffFriday during

Comment

Cute! I read Tall n Curly a lot. They're really funny
        Natural since: 5/2/14

Comment

Hey ladies! I have earrings and prints and original paintings available in my online shop. Please stop by and check me out! Peace!
          http://www.sunniewallflower.bigcartel.com

Comment

It's very cool that he natural hair artists illustrators seem very cute enough ...
            Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
            X