• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop at Michael's?

The hackers attacked them also.

http://www.michaels.com/corporate/pa...efault,pg.html
    Wen...nothing else!

Geezz, Dad had it right, I'm going to start paying with cash only and storing my money in a old mason jar buried in the backyard at night.
    Texture: Coily, zigzags, kinky and one little bit wavy.
    Store bought Staples: Honey, I'm strong, HE TotallyTwisted Gel, FX Silk Drops silicone serum.
    Homemade Staples: Mixed butter, butter and oil pomades, handmade hair creams and lotions.
    Style preference: Low manipulation, tuck and roll, loose buns and twists.
    Ayurvedic: Henna, amla, zizzy, tulsi, brahmi, shikaikai, etc.

Comment

Sounds like scab hair to me. How long did you transition for before you bc'd? I'm dealing with the same thing, except I have about 2 inches of soft, fine hair under hair that is coarse, dry, and hard no matter how much it's moisturized. So I know what you are going through. It's actually extremely interesting to me to see the change. If it is scab hair, you will probably end up cutting it off. I know you have a dream length, but try not to look at that as a set back.

nAT

We are the pioneers in providing ccna notes toefl and icnd exams with ccna exam questions exam pass www.goucher.edu Download our latest passguide gmat and Florida Memorial University ccna or pass real exam of Keiser University

Comment

Hmm! It's sound very good to have the creative expression ...
        Best Hair Transplant Islamabad in Pakistan| FUE Hair Transplant in Peshawar Pakistan

Comment

Working...
        X