Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkNLovely1
    started a topic Scandal

Scandal

Who is watching? I missed the first episode can you bring me up to speed?

Sent from my SPH-P100 using CurlyNikki App

• HonnyBrown
    replied
    Somebody better be watching Scandal!!!!

Leave a comment:

• HonnyBrown
    replied
    Okay, curlies, sweet and I can't be the only ones watching Scandal!

Leave a comment:

• sweetdrk1
    commented on 's reply
    I work a 1-9 shift but when I finally get home...I am up watching Scandal. Girllll Jake is on one this season...first telling Live what he can do that ol Prez can't and then...did he read Daddy Pope or what?

Are you watching How to get away with murder? Shonda got my nerves bad, for real!

• HonnyBrown
    replied
    Okay Gladiators! Where are you?!

Leave a comment:

• kjc23
    replied
    Which black woman in her right or left mind watches that crap?

Leave a comment:

• HonnyBrown
    replied
    Scandal is on tonight, curlies!!!!!! Is anyone watching?

Leave a comment:

• ShuggaSherie
    replied
    Anything written by Shonda Rhimes is PURE GOLD! Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Private Practice......SO GOOD.

Leave a comment:

• PaigeT
    replied
    I love Scandal!! Did you hear about columbus short being fired from the show. Sent from my SM-T217S using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• NaNurChi
    replied
    Thoughts? I still love Jake. Poor Fitz's boy. Papa pope must still love or care for mama pope or something. But in the end, they exchanged a look. Idk what that was about Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• rjohns270
    replied
    I've watched seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix. I'm so behind that I decided to wait for season 3 in Netflix..

Leave a comment:

• v_c
    replied
    I really hate how the new forum revamp has made this thread (and others I lurked on) a virtual ghost town twice dead plucked up by the roots. I don't mind spoilers, so many of the ladies' comments gave me LIFE until I could catch the latest episode.

Speaking of which, I missed this week's episode. I switched cable providers recently so I couldn't DVR it. ABC is acting funny and now wants you to verify your cable provider in order to watch the newest episode online.

Does anyone know if there are any youtubers that post episodes?

Leave a comment:

• NaturallyLovely
    replied
    When Scandal come on I be like… [IMG]/filedata/fetch?filedataid=96674[/IMG] ♥"Live life in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to because they know you"♥MzLovely♥

Leave a comment:

• Erica5417
    replied
    Can't wait for the new season. Lately I've been thinking about how Olivia doesn't have any Black female friends. I wrote about it on my blog. Check it out and weigh in!
    http://ericathurman.com/hey-sista-so...ps-in-scandal/

Leave a comment:

• melzway
    replied
    I finally caught up on the season and I have one question..... Why is Cyrus'bed so small? LOL. Can't wait til it's back.

Sent from my EVO using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

Working...
X