X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lady_M View Post
    Hate to say I told you so but there is an emptiness, something missing from that series. There's too much drama and chaos, not enough love going around.
    I was referring to the less dramatic of this episode compared to other. It feel flat with all the theatrics it usually has. That the emptiness I was referring to.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlyNikki App
    Visit my Shop: ElectricKarma.etsy.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Winterkey View Post
      I was referring to the less dramatic of this episode compared to other. It feel flat with all the theatrics it usually has. That the emptiness I was referring to.

I know exactly what you mean!! I miss the intimacy of Fitz's and Olivia's relationship in the first two seasons. That got me all open and feeling vulnerable.

There's no more love making scenes. I wonder if Kerry Washington' pregnancy affected the direction of the writing because you know when she first started Scandal she wasn't married and now she is. So I'm not sure if they're (producers) holding back out of respect.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean!! I miss the intimacy of Fitz's and Olivia's relationship in the first two seasons. That got me all open and feeling vulnerable.

There's no more love making scenes. I wonder if Kerry Washington' pregnancy affected the direction of the writing because you know when she first started Scandal she wasn't married and now she is. So I'm not sure if they're (producers) holding back out of respect.
        Hmm, interesting! It so n anyways Honda can play this one out. I still confused on how Jake and Fritz are working together but love the same woman.

Comment

Hmm, interesting! It so n anyways Honda can play this one out. I still confused on how Jake and Fritz are working together but love the same woman.

And they're making us wait until the end of February to find out. That's a long time especially to end the way it did, so lackluster.

Comment

And they're making us wait until the end of February to find out. That's a long time especially to end the way it did, so lackluster.
            Ugh atleast it didn't give me a heart attack like episodes.

Comment

Ugh atleast it didn't give me a heart attack like episodes.

I know what you mean but it was kinda boring and I didn't expect for her father to lose his job, after all he was the good guy. I just don't get it. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

I know what you mean but it was kinda boring and I didn't expect for her father to lose his job, after all he was the good guy. I just don't get it. It doesn't make sense.
                Like jake told Olivia in the last episode don't get it twisted...papa pope is bad too.

Side bar @ Cyrus saying he still is the man old boy married but only now is he seeing the 666 on his forhead!
                ~Skyye~

Follow me on twitter @IamSkyye

Comment

• Papa Pope freaking out at Fitz was hilarious. I loved it!! ... What I didn't love- Fitz talking about Olivia and his intimacy with her to her father. Her father. Fitz is gross.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlyNikki App

Moisture + Regimen April Challenge in Challenge Forum =) Join Me!

1st BC Jan 2010 (misinformed about texturizers)
                  2nd BC - Feb 2013 (@9 months untreated/"natural" hair) Untreated since ~May 2012
                  TWA Stage ... learning about my "poor baby" for the first time in my life.
                  Attempted:Twists/flat twists (outs), marley hair, puffs, hawks, wash n' gos,
                  instagram: yongo10

Comment

• Originally posted by BeautifulSkyye View Post
                    Like jake told Olivia in the last episode don't get it twisted...papa pope is bad too.

Side bar @ Cyrus saying he still is the man old boy married but only now is he seeing the 666 on his forhead!
                    Lmaoooo Beautiful!!!

I can't wait 'til Feb. That just feels like a long time!!!

Comment

• I finally caught up on the season and I have one question..... Why is Cyrus'bed so small? LOL. Can't wait til it's back.

Sent from my EVO using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Can't wait for the new season. Lately I've been thinking about how Olivia doesn't have any Black female friends. I wrote about it on my blog. Check it out and weigh in!
                        http://ericathurman.com/hey-sista-so...ps-in-scandal/
                        http://ericathurman.com/

Instagram: EricaThurmandotcom

FB Natural hair: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoen...5253167?ref=hl

FB Black Feminist Thought: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-...9990938?ref=hl

Comment

• When Scandal come on I be like… [IMG]/filedata/fetch?filedataid=96674[/IMG] ♥"Live life in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to because they know you"♥MzLovely♥
                          You define your beauty...not others. Behold your beauty...pop ya collar and rock on!!!

Comment

• I really hate how the new forum revamp has made this thread (and others I lurked on) a virtual ghost town twice dead plucked up by the roots. I don't mind spoilers, so many of the ladies' comments gave me LIFE until I could catch the latest episode.

Speaking of which, I missed this week's episode. I switched cable providers recently so I couldn't DVR it. ABC is acting funny and now wants you to verify your cable provider in order to watch the newest episode online.

Does anyone know if there are any youtubers that post episodes?

Comment

• I've watched seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix. I'm so behind that I decided to wait for season 3 in Netflix..

Comment

• Thoughts? I still love Jake. Poor Fitz's boy. Papa pope must still love or care for mama pope or something. But in the end, they exchanged a look. Idk what that was about Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlyNikki App

Moisture + Regimen April Challenge in Challenge Forum =) Join Me!

1st BC Jan 2010 (misinformed about texturizers)
                                2nd BC - Feb 2013 (@9 months untreated/"natural" hair) Untreated since ~May 2012
                                TWA Stage ... learning about my "poor baby" for the first time in my life.
                                Attempted:Twists/flat twists (outs), marley hair, puffs, hawks, wash n' gos,
                                instagram: yongo10

Comment

Working...
                                X