X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selena Gomez take surgery

Selena Gomez plastic surgery has been quite controversial], mostly because shes one of the favorite millennial superstars of this time. In this topic, we aim to find out if she™s had any plastic surgery done to her body and/or face. And if so, which plastic surgery procedures did she get.
    Selena Gomez plastic surgery has been quite controversial, mostly because she's one of the favorite millennial superstars of this time.
    Last edited by Danielcroos; 05-26-2017, 01:02 AM.
    http://celebritysurgeryrumor.com/lindsay-lohan-plastic-surgery/

hii,
    She always taking care of her face and lifestyle.
    The ships of Regent water Seven Seas Cruises offer Luxurious voyages of exploration and discovery to all seven continents.

Comment

Old thread but anyway it is her choice and we can't judge her.
      In general, I can't understand why some people judge other people. Is it not clear that everyone has the right to their own choice and it is not fair to judge someone's choice. Anyway, I will soon do some plastic surgery and I know exactly that there will be someone to judge me for this but I don't care at all. I found a reliable company cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com and I hope everything goes well.
      Last edited by Berlia; 09-23-2020, 11:30 PM.

Comment

She is popular, and she should look good, what is your problem with her surgery?

Comment

Yes, I have heard that she had plastic surgery on her face, but I can't tell you what surgery was because I am not a doctor, and I am not too good in this domain. I think that it doesn't matter because it is her life, and she is not obliged to give explanations for everything she does with her body, but if you really want to find out what surgery she had, better to ask a professional in this domain. You can make an appointment at Dr. Sessa from https://www.sarasotasurgicalarts.com, which is one of the best plastic surgeons I have ever met, My wife had a mommy makeover surgery there and she was very satisfied with the work done. She is currently planning to make breast augmentation surgery, but because of the covid19 pandemic, she has to postpone it.
          Last edited by JakekeKe9; 09-29-2020, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X