X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Celebrity

Just wondering who is everyone's favorite Celebrity? I was surprised that their were people at my job who didn't like tia and tamera and that was absolutely gaga for kim k and rihanna (females btw) I dont know if I have a favorite celeb but my ears do perk up when I hear Beyoncé's name Sent from my SPH-L520 using CurlyNikki App

Jennifer Lawrence defiantly because she is so funny around celebrities, like she is a normal person that all of a sudden became famous, she like freaks out when she meets other famous people.
    and she always stand up for not giving young girls the wrong image, like she wouldn't loose any weight for Hunger Games, even though the character was supposed to, because she said it might make teenagers want to loose weight. She is one of those celebrities that grow hotter and hotter with age. I have seen many celebrities without makeup who don't look so beautiful without makeup but Jennifer Lawrence always looks amazing with or without makeup.

Comment

my favorite is Charlize Theron, She is a versatile actress. I love her performance in her 2003 movie called Monster, which earned her widespread respect and won both an Academy and golden globe award.

Comment

Working...
      X