Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Yeah. And fyi, if CPS is called on you it stays in the system forever. Even if the call was bogus. Can only speak for California on that though.

Comment

• When children dont respect and obey the first most important authority figure in their lives (parents) they wont respect teachers, other adults, police offices or any other authority figure. The news is full of stories about teenager doing horrendous crimes so I cant assume that its all on him. I will forever say I would much rather discipline (spank) my son today then get a call in a few years that a police officer has beat his @$$ as he gets older..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CurlyNikki App
      BrownEyed Natural

Comment

• Check out Grace Jones looking Gorgeous at 64yrs old....

I saw the full pics with interview on afrobella site, and wanted to share with you as well.

http://www.afrobella.com/2012/06/07/...ow-64-is-done/

Comment

• ETA: I forgot to post one of the pics, the rest is mentioned on the link that I posted above.
          Last edited by zyaran2; 07-01-2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Why? That's a lot of baby oil. She looks good for 64 though!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlyNikki App
            I am Cool

Comment

• Grace Jones scares me.
              Take a look at my blog! http://www.curlynikkiforums.com/curl...rk-lovely.html

Dont hesitate to comment!

Comment

• Originally posted by gadimples View Post
                So my very light sister was abused because a mark was left on her after a spanking....lmao. I guess my parents abused all of us as kids. 😃
                Bad mommy and daddy😃
                Lmao I like that....

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• I think parents should be able to discipline. i was disciplined. Sometimes there is a mark. I don't think the girl had respect for her parents. it would have been better if the mom did the disciplining, but at the end the mom would be in jail also. I heard that he can't have an argument or raise his voice at her. if that is the case she needs to live with her aunt or uncle or grandparent for awhile. A kid is not going to be allowed to run the house. of course the next day she can still say i'm going out to a party. SO now I can't tell her no .

Comment

• I love Grace Jones. She's absolutely beautiful! #stronggorgeousblackwoman
                    I KNOW I got good hair...It's AFRICAN in my family!

The Long Kiss...Hair Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by zyaran2 View Post
                      ETA: I forgot to post one of the pics, the rest is mentioned on the link that I posted above.
                      Wow! She bad!!! 64? No way!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlyNikki😌♈

Comment

• Originally posted by gadimples View Post
                        So my very light sister was abused because a mark was left on her after a spanking....lmao. I guess my parents abused all of us as kids. 😃
                        Bad mommy and daddy😃
                        Lol PREACH!!!! Smh "abuse" lol

Sent from my iPad using CurlyNikki

Comment

• I'm just telling you what the codes/Laws say to assist you in trying to figure out this abuse scandal. Not taking sides. Never heard of the guy and didn't read the article or watch any news shows on it. Don't blame the messenger please.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlyNikki App

Comment

• Wow that story is too crazy. Only the people there know what really happened but I do know kids these days will test the hell out of you! My son didn't have a good school year at all and he had the nerve to get an attitude when we didn't let him do things he wanted to do. There were a few times he was very disrespectful to me, not dad, because he couldn't do what he wanted. Those times are over! Of course I would never harm my son but if you want to act like a grown person I will handle you like a grown person. Had to let him know who really runs this household! I even made him pack his stuff and kicked him out my house. It was only for an hour but he got the point! It only took one time for him to see that mom can really get crazy. There are kids killing their parents or plotting to kill their parents because they can't have their way! Ticks me off thinking of it.

Comment

• Comment

• Attachment

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2012/...mulan-now.html

Poor Lil Kim. The comments on this article included some very valid reasons as to why she has done this to herself.

Sent from my ADR6300 using CurlyNikki App
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X