Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about Nene for a second. I use to really like her. She was real, she didn't let people get under her skin, and she's the last original left. However, in the last couple of seasons she's turned into a bully. She's trying to control everyone and doesn't like it when when she isn't put first. The whole thing with Cynthia just really out me off. Nene was never her friends. Nene used to be real, but now she's nothing but fake.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Eleanor Roosevelt

Last Relaxer: January 12th, 2013
    Big Chop: April 12th, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetthang13542 View Post
      Let's talk about Nene for a second. I use to really like her. She was real, she didn't let people get under her skin, and she's the last original left. However, in the last couple of seasons she's turned into a bully. She's trying to control everyone and doesn't like it when when she isn't put first. The whole thing with Cynthia just really out me off. Nene was never her friends. Nene used to be real, but now she's nothing but fake.

I guess bc she's the queen bee now, the star of the show. So it falls on her to keep things interesting. She's also the oldest so i'm sure she fees like she has to be one step ahead of everyone else.

Yep, she's mean and messy.

Comment

Working...
      X