Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mama Joyce did have a source. She is still doing too much though. I see Marlo is drinking the kool aid next week. At least they call each other like they see it. *shrug*

Comment

• Where is everybody???????????????????

Comment

• Trying to figure out this site!!!!! Lol

Comment

• Even though women are often stereotyped as being gossips and meddlers, I've always maintained that men can be far worse. I just watched a few clips from the latest episode, and Peter has - by far - proved my theory to be correct. He's just straight up messy.

Comment

• Welp according to TMZ, Porsha basically got nothing in the settlement lol. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Williams got hosed in her divorce settlement with Kordell Stewart. According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances. It's almost like a western movie. She gets the Mercedes she drove in on, and that's about it. She does get to keep the engagement ring, $19K for her attorney's and all of her personal crap ... jewelry, clothes and other personal items. As for Kordell ... he gets two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies. Porsha was fighting like crazy to stay in the house, but Kordell changed the locks on her. And it gets even worse. She's on the chopping block for the show. On the bright side ... a pawn shop would probably pay a pretty penny for that ring.
            Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
            Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
            Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Comment

• Originally posted by brwnbarbie24 View Post
              Welp according to TMZ, Porsha basically got nothing in the settlement lol. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Williams got hosed in her divorce settlement with Kordell Stewart. According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances. It's almost like a western movie. She gets the Mercedes she drove in on, and that's about it. She does get to keep the engagement ring, $19K for her attorney's and all of her personal crap ... jewelry, clothes and other personal items. As for Kordell ... he gets two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies. Porsha was fighting like crazy to stay in the house, but Kordell changed the locks on her. And it gets even worse. She's on the chopping block for the show. On the bright side ... a pawn shop would probably pay a pretty penny for that ring.
              Yikes! I wonder what she'll do now, because it doesn't seem like she has many (if any) skills.

Comment

• I guess my question got answered...

http://www.eurweb.com/2014/03/porsha...an-benefactor/

I wonder when Kenya's African prince is going to manifest.

Comment

• Evidently that was a hoax to drum up some publicity for her new single. Smh.
                  Last edited by brwnbarbie24; 03-14-2014, 05:43 AM.
                  Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/brwnbarbie24
                  Blogger: http://hotchocolate-stefanie.blogspot.com/
                  Twitter: brwnbarbie24

Comment

• Well alrighty then.

Comment

• Kenya saying she was Apollo's biggest fan doesn't even make sense. Why keep rehashing the incident and where is her man already so she can stop attention seeking.

Comment

• Kenya is messy, I believe she has a motive in everything she does. The girls were right to tell her about herself even though she didnt want to hear or accept it. I know Bravo loves having her stir the pot but she needs to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by brwnbarbie24 View Post
                          Welp according to TMZ, Porsha basically got nothing in the settlement lol. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Williams got hosed in her divorce settlement with Kordell Stewart. According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Porsha gets NO alimony, NO house, NO NFL retirement money, NO cash-out, NO health insurance. She even has to pay her own credit card balances. It's almost like a western movie. She gets the Mercedes she drove in on, and that's about it. She does get to keep the engagement ring, $19K for her attorney's and all of her personal crap ... jewelry, clothes and other personal items. As for Kordell ... he gets two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, and his full retirement benefits. He also gets to keep a 100% interest in his companies. Porsha was fighting like crazy to stay in the house, but Kordell changed the locks on her. And it gets even worse. She's on the chopping block for the show. On the bright side ... a pawn shop would probably pay a pretty penny for that ring.
                          That's truly sad smh
                          Authentic to the CORE. Follow me on IG: @classyt_

Comment

• The play was nice, glad Kandi & Todd did get married. What in the world @ Porsha & Kenya fighting on the floor on the reunion next week!

Comment

• Kenya really works my nerves, she does all of this big bad talk, provokes people, call them names, talk about marriages etc but when it goes down she's calling the police...I really feel bad for Porsha, and how she allowed Kenya to take her there...Personally speaking I'm not one to let others invade my personal space or disrespect me so I would've laid hands on her 2 years ago...

Comment

• What is up with nene?? She is out to get err body!
                                Relaxer-less since February 2010
                                BC'd June 2010

Shampoo: ACV (2x a month)
                                Regimen: Spritz with oil+AVG+water mix
                                DC: Rhassoul clay + Oils + AVG +Water (1x a week)

Length: APL when stretched
                                Wedding Goal (05/2014) Goal: MBL when stretched

Comment

Working...
                                X