Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaturallyLovely
    started a topic Free ebooks!!!

Free ebooks!!!

Where can I get free ebooks outside of Amazon/kindlestore, Barnes & Noble/nook and Kobo.

I've got all the free books I want from them, unless there are some Black authors I missed. I have been all over the web looking. If any one have a link to Casanegra: A Tennyson Hardwick Story, In The Heat of the Night: A Tennyson Hardwick Novel, From Cape Town with Love: A Tennyson Hardwick Novel or any ebooks by Marie Force. Please post the links here....thank u.

Oh yeah and I've been on 4shared mostly a bunch of 2 paged pdf reviews.

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlyNikki App

• lucyfree
    replied
    Originally posted by NaturallyLovely View Post
    Found an app tTorrent lite. You can find even more ebooks this way. In zip, ePub, txt, PDF, doc which can be converted into the format your ereader require. Just got all Teri Woods novels...- Dutch III.

looking for such an amazing application to convert to pdf, convert to doc and convert to other formats. thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• NaturallyLovely
    replied
    No I don't know if it's available for iPhone. You can check online it may be an out source app (not in app store or an app for jail broken iphones)...as well as the app store.
    Originally posted by slv-thenaturaldiva View Post
    Is this an Android app? Do you know if there is something similar on Iphone?

Leave a comment:

• NaturallyLovely
    replied
    Yes!!! I have been trying to download this for days. I am in boxing you my email address.
    Originally posted by MomnWife View Post
    I have McCarthys of Gansett Island series, if you want it.

Leave a comment:

• Mrsfmc2509
    replied
    I'm gonna try this

Leave a comment:

• slv-thenaturaldiva
    replied
    Found an app tTorrent lite. You can find even more ebooks this way. In zip, ePub, txt, PDF, doc which can be converted into the format your ereader require. Just got all Teri Woods novels...- Dutch III.

Is this an Android app? Do you know if there is something similar on Iphone?

Leave a comment:

• MomnWife
    replied
    Yes that is correct. But use txt insted of text. Works better this way. If you find pdf/epub/doc/html and can't find txt. Go to download.com and get free converter software. I found two of EJD novels last night in ePub format. Resurrecting Midnight and Dying for Revenge. Wench and all of Tess Gerritsen novels the R and L series.

If any one find any of Marie Force - Love At First Flight or any Blair Underwood novels please pm me the link...Thank u. Or you can send it via email as an attachment.

I have McCarthys of Gansett Island series, if you want it.

Leave a comment:

• NaturallyLovely
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fonkalei
    replied
    Thx for sharing

Leave a comment:

• Just Ashley
    replied
    You should. I have a nook color so if I'm in wifi I browse on the web. I also put my nook's sdcard into my droid and download from there.

Sent from my Droid using CurlyNikki App

Leave a comment:

• simplyconfident
    replied
    So can you do this with a Nook as well? I just got my Nook today and I'm still trying to figure everything out

Leave a comment:

• NaturallyLovely
    replied
    Smashwords.com is one of the first sites I tried..no luck. But I am still looking.
    Originally posted by Just Ashley View Post
    I go to smashwords.com they have a lot of options for picking a book.

Leave a comment:

• Just Ashley
    replied
    I go to smashwords.com they have a lot of options for picking a book.

Leave a comment:

• NaturallyLovely
    replied
    Yes that is correct. But use txt insted of text. Works better this way. If you find pdf/epub/doc/html and can't find txt. Go to download.com and get free converter software. I found two of EJD novels last night in ePub format. Resurrecting Midnight and Dying for Revenge. Wench and all of Tess Gerritsen novels the R and L series.

If any one find any of Marie Force - Love At First Flight or any Blair Underwood novels please pm me the link...Thank u. Or you can send it via email as an attachment.
    Originally posted by slv-thenaturaldiva View Post
    So are you saying that you just put the title off the book in the google search engine and add the word text (ex. Sins of the Mother text) and it will find the book in text form that you can download for FREE?

Leave a comment:

• slv-thenaturaldiva
    replied
    I got this from black hat...it works also on a few youtube video's.....when there is a book i want i google "title of book"+txt and download it right to the kindle in the text doc form. if i can't find it that way i go to my computer and google "title of book"+pdf and convert it into a text doc and put it on the kindle that way. every book i have looked for i have been able to find this way
    So are you saying that you just put the title off the book in the google search engine and add the word text (ex. Sins of the Mother text) and it will find the book in text form that you can download for FREE?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X