Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found an app tTorrent lite. You can find even more ebooks this way. In zip, ePub, txt, PDF, doc which can be converted into the format your ereader require. Just got all Teri Woods novels...- Dutch III.

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlyNikki App
    You define your beauty...not others. Behold your beauty...pop ya collar and rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NaturallyLovely View Post
      Yes that is correct. But use txt insted of text. Works better this way. If you find pdf/epub/doc/html and can't find txt. Go to download.com and get free converter software. I found two of EJD novels last night in ePub format. Resurrecting Midnight and Dying for Revenge. Wench and all of Tess Gerritsen novels the R and L series.

If any one find any of Marie Force - Love At First Flight or any Blair Underwood novels please pm me the link...Thank u. Or you can send it via email as an attachment.

I have McCarthys of Gansett Island series, if you want it.

Comment

Found an app tTorrent lite. You can find even more ebooks this way. In zip, ePub, txt, PDF, doc which can be converted into the format your ereader require. Just got all Teri Woods novels...- Dutch III.

Is this an Android app? Do you know if there is something similar on Iphone?
        ~you can change your life if you change your thinking~

Comment

I'm gonna try this

Comment

Yes!!! I have been trying to download this for days. I am in boxing you my email address.
            Originally posted by MomnWife View Post
            I have McCarthys of Gansett Island series, if you want it.

You define your beauty...not others. Behold your beauty...pop ya collar and rock on!!!

Comment

No I don't know if it's available for iPhone. You can check online it may be an out source app (not in app store or an app for jail broken iphones)...as well as the app store.
              Originally posted by slv-thenaturaldiva View Post
              Is this an Android app? Do you know if there is something similar on Iphone?

Comment

looking for such an amazing application to convert to pdf, convert to doc and convert to other formats. thank you for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X